• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeshika

Nope, they have to be 2 different languages. American and Australian wouldn't work either.
Okay, thank you. Apparently i've traded with someone in Sweden, if only I knew which pokemon they had sent me, lol.

Brute Root

I'm a Christian
This sounds like a great project. The one problem I see is classifying artificial Pokemon like Castform and Porygon. Should there be a separate kingdom for those types?

I also find it interesting that people are learning this stuff in 7th grade now. I didn't learn it until 11th grade, and that's only because I took college-level biology.

Actually, I would put them in the Kingdom "Ineffigiatus" with the ghost types simply because they would not fit anywhere else and it's a little much to create a whole new kingdom for just 2 Pokemon.

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master
What do you think of Bagon and Porygon?

------------------

It didn't have Psybeam, and it would have Flash, for obvious reasons.

I like them.

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
What is SR?

Soft reset, meaning let's say you save in front of Palkia and keep reseting and encountering the Pokemon until it is shiny, but mostly SR is just start,select, L and R.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Soft reset, meaning let's say you save in front of Palkia and keep reseting and encountering the Pokemon until it is shiny, but mostly SR is just start,select, L and R.

It doesn't have to be Palkia. You could use it in front of any Pokemon that you interact with (Including the starter Pokemon).

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
It doesn't have to be Palkia. You could use it in front of any Pokemon that you interact with (Including the starter Pokemon).

I said "let's say" which can also mean "for example"

So getting a shiny is just pure luck and reseting over and over?

That way is one way, they is RNG-ing but most people consider it hacking and it takes the fun out of the Shiny hunting. You can also MM (Matsuda Method) which means you get two Pokemon from different countries and breed them until you get a shiny Pokemon. It is a 6/1860 chance I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong. But breeding them between two American Pokemon for example makes it a 1/1860 (correct me if I'm wrong again) chance. But SR-ing is one way to do it, and honestly, IMO it's the easiest.

Last edited:

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
That's a banned episode too!
What about Earthquake/Earthquake/Earthquake/Earthquake <insert current POTW here>?

*IZ*

Sorry to be a party pooper here guys, but Eeveelover did say to post more than one sentence so yea listen to her. My carvanha hunt is on hold. I need to get a wifi team soon. :3

irock245

She wants it

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I said "let's say" which can also mean "for example"

That way is one way, they is RNG-ing but most people consider it hacking and it takes the fun out of the Shiny hunting. You can also MM (Matsuda Method) which means you get two Pokemon from different countries and breed them until you get a shiny Pokemon. It is a 6/1860 chance I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong. But breeding them between two American Pokemon for example makes it a 1/1860 (correct me if I'm wrong again) chance. But SR-ing is one way to do it, and honestly, IMO it's the easiest.

The chance of getting a shiny is 1/8192, and if you are MMing (Pokemon from 2 different LANGUAGES not countries, British with American or British with Australian or whatever DOES NOT WORK) the odds are 6/8192.

VS

they/she
Smeargle@Fire plate
OT: Nintendo
met at level 100 recieved at Event after a quick adventure
moves: Stomp bounce flame througher Fire pledge
stats=All maxed evs

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Ehhh thats too bad then. I just don't have time to shiny hunt. I guess I will just have to hope to get really lucky and run into one on a playthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.