• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I just started SRing for Sudowoodo. I'm only at 10 so far, and I can only hope it doesn't get much larger. I need to get on a computer soon so I can change my sig... Well, good luck to everyone's hunts!

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Heartgold. I'm collecting dex Pokemon for my White version. I found Catperie in Ilex Forest. My friend also told me to evolve it into Butterfree so it'll look like the one Ash's Butterfree went with. I decided not to because it's male, and I don't want a pink boy Butterfree.

Then I checked the shiny sprite, and it isn't pink, so I might just evolve him!

So you just randomly ran into one? You weren't looking for one

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
So you just randomly ran into one? You weren't looking for one
Yep. I don't rng or chain or masuda method or any of that. I've thought about it before, but I wouldn't have the patience for it. It was just a random encounter.

I've now resorted to calling this thread "good luck." I came onto it for the first today and caught my first shiny in years, too.

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
I wanna see sap sipper quagsire. QUAGSIRE 4 UBERS!

This. Quagsire trolls enough already, now with no weaknesses? Eat your heart out, Swampert.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
I have to say that really nice of you. If only more RNGers would offer there services to help. :)

An RNGer actually PM'd me and asked if I wanted a shiny Ralts. I almost went through with the trade, but then I felt guilty about taking advantage of him. So I said no, partly because I already had a shiny Ralts.

Nothing new to say here, other than good luck to everyone on their shiny hunts!

*IZ*

An RNGer actually PM'd me and asked if I wanted a shiny Ralts. I almost went through with the trade, but then I felt guilty about taking advantage of him. So I said no, partly because I already had a shiny Ralts.

Nothing new to say here, other than good luck to everyone on their shiny hunts!
Oh well thats good. Maybe some RNGers are like secret santas. Some people hate RNGers which makes no sence.

And yea I've been giving carvanhas away these past few days. Until July 4th is when I'm going to release them all and continue my hunt. Congrats on the caterpie and good luck to everyone.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Oh well thats good. Maybe some RNGers are like secret santas. Some people hate RNGers which makes no sense.

Well, I had posted on the trade forum for Ralt's evo tree, so he knew I wanted one, I guess...

And yea I've been giving carvanhas away these past few days. Until July 4th is when I'm going to release them all and continue my hunt. Congrats on the caterpie and good luck to everyone.

I already have one, but if I didn't I'd take one.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I had been asked also ^ in the post of above too for a shiny feebas but I delicined to because I wanted to feel special when shiny feebas finally hatches. It just feels better when you hatch it yourself and its yours instead of getting a trade in. I have hatched antoher 50 eggs making it a grand total of 1500 eggs and still going. Thanks everyone for giving me good lucks because I really need it when it actually pays off I will give a awsome thanks at the end ; 3

Good luck everyone on your shiny hunts!

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
I just found a shiny lucario on the gts. :) Best of all.... ITS LEGIT!!! :D

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I get shiny legendaries sometimes, but who knows if they're legit, -.-
I've gotten a shiny turtwig from GTS once, but like previously said, I've only really 'found' one legit shiny by myself. I do however have a shiny Ho-oh, and since it was the first one I got on White, its now registered as the main pic when you come to it, so my friend was puzzled as to why that was lol

nikku506

i tired doing oshawott but i quit after 36 eggs, i was using the musuda method

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
Hello my Shiny Huntin' Buddies. I have officially gotten to 125 Snivy eggs and 40 Litwick eggs (Still have to change siggy). When I get one of my pokes to shine, I will start a venipede hunt (For anyone who hasn't seen shiny scolipede, you MUST!). Ok, I've also got some nicknames for my future Shinies...
Snivy - Voldemort
Litwick - Gibli
Venipede - Santa
(Sorry if I spelled Venipede/scolipede wrong. Still getting used to the spelling.)

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Hello my Shiny Huntin' Buddies. I have officially gotten to 125 Snivy eggs and 40 Litwick eggs (Still have to change siggy). When I get one of my pokes to shine, I will start a venipede hunt (For anyone who hasn't seen shiny scolipede, you MUST!). Ok, I've also got some nicknames for my future Shinies...
Snivy - Voldemort
Litwick - Gibli
Venipede - Santa
(Sorry if I spelled Venipede/scolipede wrong. Still getting used to the spelling.)

You spelled them right :)

And I just got one from a friend today, shiny Scoliopede's are AHH-MAY-ZINGG

LOL, nevertheless, great names [xD] and good luck! :D

bill2.0

Master of All Evil
I just found a shiny lucario on the gts. :) Best of all.... ITS LEGIT!!! :D

i thought in order for you to be able to trade it over gts at all it had to be legit.. my cousins ar pokemon cant be traded because the game recognizes them as ar

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
You spelled them right :)

And I just got one from a friend today, shiny Scoliopede's are AHH-MAY-ZINGG

LOL, nevertheless, great names [xD] and good luck! :D

Thank you for the luck! And...good luck to you too! :D
Voldemort was actually suggested by Poke Cannon to me. I decided it wasn't that bad...so I'll use it. I want to name Litwick, Gibli, because of Studio Gibli who makes neat Japanese Movies (long story how a candle and Japanese Studio are related, see the movie Sprited Away.) And last but not least, Scoliopede will be named Santa because of it's Christmas colors! XD

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Thank you for the luck! And...good luck to you too! :D
Voldemort was actually suggested by Poke Cannon to me. I decided it wasn't that bad...so I'll use it. I want to name Litwick, Gibli, because of Studio Gibli who makes neat Japanese Movies (long story how a candle and Japanese Studio are related, see the movie Sprited Away.) And last but not least, Scoliopede will be named Santa because of it's Christmas colors! XD

LOL nice, and I know, Studio Gibli has the Totoro thing and Hayo Miasaki made My Neighbor Totoro and he also made the classic movie Sprited Away, which I don't need to once seen it before once to many times I almost know every single scene in that movie. I actually have all his movies. I digress, I like the names for them and thanks! I'm still trying for the Shiny Data luck, and lately I've struck gold, this forum is really good for this stuff, I get it level it up trade it away for something else repeat, repeat, haha. :D

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
Just wanted to say peace out for the night everyone =) I finished the day with 82 eggs hatched and some EV's put on Mary the shiny deino. I don't count SR's, but I also did quite a few for Moltres.

I'll be hanging out with my friends most of the day tomorrow, so I doubt I will hatch more than 20-30 eggs tomorrow. Oh well.

Is it possible to tell if a pokemon is a different nationality than yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.