• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it is. Versus there being a 50% chance of the being an egg, there'll be a 70% chance, making it very fast. But, still, it could still be a bit slow.

FieryLucario

Just a Person
In Soul Silver I used my master ball on Lugia (WAAAAYYYYYY stupid on my part, I mean I could have used it on Entie, never did catch that thing)

I got a Japanese herdier. But I had to get a Palpitoad and train it to 36. You know, then it evolves into Seismitoad, and then finally I got the Japanese Herdier!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
What pokemon takes the shotest time to hatch? I plan on mming it.

Huh? I thought its based on luck sweetie to hatch a shiny egg. Im just saying there is no set amout of short or long time to say what is short or not. I don't think their is an exact prediction on the time and how many eggs to hatch something because its all based on luck. Im just saying....After hatching so many eggs it slightly increases the luck meter to hatch it but how can you really tell by luck. So really you can't say that one hatches faster then the other...Good luck though on hunting ; 3

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Huh? I thought its based on luck sweetie to hatch a shiny egg. Im just saying there is no set amout of short or long time to say what is short or not. I don't think their is an exact prediction on the time and how many eggs to hatch something because its all based on luck. Im just saying....After hatching so many eggs it slightly increases the luck meter to hatch it but how can you really tell by luck. So really you can't say that one hatches faster then the other...Good luck though on hunting ; 3

Oh, no! You misunderstand. I just meant a normal hatching time, not for shiny. I understand shiny is just luck, I just wanted to hatch my eggs as fast as possible, to speed up the process :)

ShinyMaze

The Lazy ShinyHunter
Anyone here like Shiny Bellsprout/ I like it and currently MMing for it. Lots a work, though. Good day.

I love shiny bellsprout, actually wanted it instead of my ekans -.-, but Ekans showed up fast so I can't complain.

I have always loved shiny arbok. But, yet, I have always hated using it. Bitter-sweet pokemon! xD

PokemonTrainerKaden

Finally at 700 SRs fir my Mudkip. Does anyone have a shiny deino or zweilous they'd be willing to trade? All I can offer you is a lvl 52 Haxorus bashful nature (female).

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
Hey guys, well im at 600 eggs now, day 5 I think, and no Shiny.
C'mon Munna be shiny already, well and how good luck everyone, and especially you
Eeveelover, that shiny Feebas is gonna make your day. :D

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
Finally at 700 SRs fir my Mudkip. Does anyone have a shiny deino or zweilous they'd be willing to trade? All I can offer you is a lvl 52 Haxorus bashful nature (female).

You should post in the trade forum (there is a shiny trading thread) or check the GTS.

Anyway, good afternoon hunters, my friends just left so now I am about to get back to hunting =) I'm hoping that Eevee will hatch in under 1000 eggs, after that awful deino hunt it would be nice to have a quick MM hunt.

In other news, I might've convinced one of my friends to buy Black... hehehe...

PokemonTrainerKaden

You should post in the trade forum (there is a shiny trading thread) or check the GTS.

Anyway, good afternoon hunters, my friends just left so now I am about to get back to hunting =)

In other news, I might've convinced one of my friends to buy Black... hehehe...

Nobody on the trade forum is willing to give theirs up even tho it's on their shop page. There is one on the gts but the guy wants a lvl 9 or under reshiram which doesn't exist.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
Nobody on the trade forum is willing to give theirs up even tho it's on their shop page. There is one on the gts but the guy wants a lvl 9 or under reshiram which doesn't exist.

Well a level 52 Haxorus with a bad nature and not EV trained for a shiny deino isn't exactly a fair trade. Shiny deino (or any other shiny) is worth WAY more than that IMO.

As for the GTS, people do that when they are being jerks and just want to show off their shinies to the world.

If you want a shiny deino you'll probably have to get an EV'd Pokemon with a good nature, a Pokemon with a good nature and good IV's, or another shiny for it.

Accelgor

METAGROSS SMASH!
Obviously yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.