• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Has anyone here gotten a shiny starter by Soft Resetting? I've been trying for a couple days, but I've had no luck yet.

It will shine soon enough just be really patient...I know some one that soft reseted for a week until it shined so don't worry sweetie you'll get your shiny starter.

Thanks everyone for the congrats on my shiny feebas...Im very happy it shined...

Nyan_Cat

Evil Potato
Yeah I have. I have my Croconaw and my Quilava. I got my Croconaw on my bro's SS, and traded him over to my HG after I got Quilava. Whenever I get a French SS I'm gonna SR again for a shiny Chikorita, or should I say Germignon. It can get repetitive, but don't give up! When you finally get it you'll feel ecstatic.

I've tried on both HG/SS and B/W, and I hate how on Black and White it takes so long to find out if you got a shiny. You Soft Reset once every 30 seconds AND have 3 chances of getting a shiny. But in Black and White you can Soft Reset only once a minute

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I've tried on both HG/SS and B/W, and I hate how on Black and White it takes so long to find out if you got a shiny. You Soft Reset once every 30 seconds AND have 3 chances of getting a shiny. But in Black and White you can Soft Reset only once a minute

That's why I'm never going to SR on B/W. I'll just MM for a shiny if I really want one. I don't really like any of the stater's shiny sprites for me to SR for one, except for maybe Serperior. At least with HG/SS if you don't get the shiny you want it's still a shiny that you can keep, trade or transfer, and then try again. Just keep SRing and you'll eventually get it. It took 10 days of nearly straight SRing to get my Quilava after my Croconaw, and I was literally jumping with joy when I got it. (I was alone, but I still would have done it regardless.)

In other news, I've somewhat updated my signature. I've changed Rool's and Knuckles' pics, and I've decided to keep Knuckles as Knuckles. It's grown on me too much for me to change it. I've also learned that I can't add a Sudowoodo to my signature because of the limit, and I'm sad. I really need to get a shiny card, but I don't know how to do it.

Well, good luck to everybody and their hunts!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have a question guys what should I name shiny milotic its a male? I want it to be really cool so I can use him for my competive team. I want it to at least sound flowing and strong like milotic.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I have a question guys what should I name shiny milotic its a male? I want it to be really cool so I can use him for my competive team. I want it to at least sound flowing and strong like milotic.

How about Mitotic? I know it has nothing to do with Milotic, but it sounds cool... or maybe Miforte? It's a combination of Milotic and the French word for strong. I'm really bad when it comes to names >.<

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
How about Mitotic? I know it has nothing to do with Milotic, but it sounds cool... or maybe Miforte? It's a combination of Milotic and the French word for strong. I'm really bad when it comes to names >.<

Its okay Im happy that your trying on helping me thats all that counts. Im still thing up a name. I think of something...I like the Miforte its french and diffrent. I think harder when I look at that name for some reason.

Would not it be interesting if Shiny Pokemon had access to special or even unique moves and stat boosts? I belive that the stats of Shiny Pokemon were raised in the 2nd Generation.
I noticed that while some Shiny Pokemon's colors contrast greatly from thier normal counterparts, like Porygon-2 & Deoxys, others are slightly changed for the better, like Glaceon and Leafeon.

P.S. Shiny Cresselia is beautiful.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
I thought this was the shiny trade forum >.<
for milotic, how about eelis? its like ellis, and milotic is like an eel? oh god, whats wrong with me! :'( lawlz

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
You could name him...
Basilisk
Bijou
Conan
Hades
I went to a "Name your pet snake" website. Those where the coolest ones I could find. Hope I helped. :D

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Would not it be interesting if Shiny Pokemon had access to special or even unique moves and stat boosts? I belive that the stats of Shiny Pokemon were raised in the 2nd Generation.
I noticed that while some Shiny Pokemon's colors contrast greatly from thier normal counterparts, like Porygon-2 & Deoxys, others are slightly changed for the better, like Glaceon and Leafeon.

P.S. Shiny Cresselia is beautiful.

Not as beautiful as Shiny Umbreon!

lookxitsxlauren

I hatched six boxes of Axews looking for a shiny. Never got one. Last night while breeding a bulbasaur to have one in both Black and White, I hatched a shiny bulbasaur! I was soooo excited! :D:D

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Has anyone here gotten a shiny starter by Soft Resetting? I've been trying for a couple days, but I've had no luck yet.

lol thats funny. Thats the number one thing to sr. And yes i have.

And dont expect to find a shiny that quickly. I have 4000 resets on treecko and i still dont have him and i only had a minimum of 500 for both typhlosion and ekans and got them.

Last edited:

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
Good job on the feebas/milotic eeveelover. :) I'm highly jealous since my axew hunt is getting me nowhere.

Abstinence Pistols

Hey shiny hunters!

I want to say thanks for all the good luck you guys have given me lately because It really payed off to keep me going in this awsome endless hunt. I was hatching another 25 eggs today and found something really nice....why don't you take a look in my spolier tag...I got something really precious to me...good luck guess on the shiny hunts ; 3

I just got some shinies through trades today

Shiny Lugia and Shiny Gible

This is KILLING ME!! I get my DS back on Saturday and I WANT A SHINY LARVESTA AND ELGYEM!!

Gerardz

Persian with 105 Atk, is not alot, please GF, stop F***ing Persian with that stupid monkey, just give it back it's Fake Out-Technician niche back, just make persian a good poke in UU, is all i want

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
I forgot to post this...... CONGRADULATIONS EEVEELOVER FOR SHINY MILOTIC AWSOME JOB.... Also i need a shiny card so can someone pm me to make me one? Theres no one who makes them on the trade shops

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
I have my 3ds MMing for axew, my dsi xl SRing for totodile, and my ds lite SRing for shiny torchic, and my ds phat pokeradaring for anything. All at the same time. Somethings gotta shine eventually.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
I have my 3ds MMing for axew, my dsi xl SRing for totodile, and my ds lite SRing for shiny torchic, and my ds phat pokeradaring for anything. All at the same time. Somethings gotta shine eventually.

lol i did that one night i had my ds lite dsi and two gameboy advance sps on the floor resetting in all of them. And if your sring in heart gold or soul silver you should just reset for all its way quicker and you get shinies faster. Its an easy way if you want to know how i can get you a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRZvSB_gN4w

Last edited:

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
lol i did that one night i had my ds lite dsi and two gameboy advance sps on the floor resetting in all of them. And if your sring in heart gold or soul silver you should just reset for all its way quicker and you get shinies faster. Its an easy way if you want to know how i can get you a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRZvSB_gN4w

My record is 4 gameboy advances, 3 ds lites, a ds phat, and a dsi xl all SRing for legendaries. It made the job a lot more fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.