• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
My record is 4 gameboy advances, 3 ds lites, a ds phat, and a dsi xl all SRing for legendaries. It made the job a lot more fun. :D

Ummm wow. Thats dedicated :p

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
Congrats Eeveelover on the shiny Milotic =)

Anyway, I'm signing off for the night, no new shinies (not that I was expecting them this early into the hunts).

Not counting SR's for Moltres (lazy) but I'm one day in for that. As for Eevee, 195 eggs hatched so far.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Greetings fellow shiny hunters. I haven't been able to MM as much as I wanted, so I'm only at 40 eggs for Elgyem so far today. I'll try and store more tonight, and work on it through Friday and the weekend. Elgyem will shine before the weekend ends!!

Good luck! Hope that Elgyem shines!

I have hatched about 150 Lillipup eggs, but not a single one shines...

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Hey shiny hunters!

I want to say thanks for all the good luck you guys have given me lately because It really payed off to keep me going in this awsome endless hunt. I was hatching another 25 eggs today and found something really nice....why don't you take a look in my spolier tag...I got something really precious to me...good luck guess on the shiny hunts ; 3

OH MY GOSH! CONGRATULATIONS!!! See?! Patience can really pay off. You deserve that shiny Feebas. I'm so glad. :)

I'm about to do a bit of egg collecting for my Houndour before I hunt. I've decided to try the stockpile method. :p

PokemonTrainerKaden

OH MY GOSH! CONGRATULATIONS!!! See?! Patience can really pay off. You deserve that shiny Feebas. I'm so glad. :)

I'm about to do a bit of egg collecting for my Houndour before I hunt. I've decided to try the stockpile method. :p

What's the stockpile method?

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
What's the stockpile method?

Basically, you just get boxes and boxes of eggs from the day care without hatvhing them, then get them out one inventory at a time and hatch them, usually at a place that's straight like Skyarrow Bridge. Hope that helped.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Oh ok. Skyarrow bridge is where i hatch all of my eggs.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
OH MY GOSH! CONGRATULATIONS!!! See?! Patience can really pay off. You deserve that shiny Feebas. I'm so glad.

Congrats Eeveelover on the shiny Milotic =)

Anyway, I'm signing off for the night, no new shinies (not that I was expecting them this early into the hunts).

Not counting SR's for Moltres (lazy) but I'm one day in for that. As for Eevee, 195 eggs hatched so far.
pokemon1996 and gilagari

Thank you so very much everyone for the congrats on my beautiful shiny milotic. Im really happy that it hatched. I have named him mugen-haru...its japanese meaning infinite rain/water....my boyfriend helped me name him even though he hates pokemon lol. Im currently ev training him right now to be speedy deadly little guy.

good luck guys on the hunts! Don't give up ; 3

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
@Eeveelover, congrats on the shiny feebas!!! Glad to see he finally decided to show up for you :D

I unfortunately haven't made much progress in my HG latias hunt. I've been busy so I haven't been getting my 20 a day in :(. I'm at like 104 I think, I just hope that this will someday payoff, but it could go on forever...

me+MONSTERS WITH POWERS THAT BREAK PHYSICS= I RULE THE WORLD WITH MY MEWTWO BRAINWASHING EVERYONE.I CAN HAVE WHAT I WANT
AND IF I CATCH ARCEUS Lets just say ill f*ck with reality

Rex Kamex

Expand it! It may seem like a lot, but once pokemon is over, what other games will you play on your ds? The should evolve jynx, though.

Non-Pokemon games...

And the Pokemon games already on the DS...

Just because Pokemon ended wouldn't mean there'd be nothing to play.

Super Nerd 7997 said:
I, for one, think it would be an interesting experiment to find someone who knows next to nothing about Pokemon, give them pictures of all 649, and tell them to try to fit all of them into 4-5 groups based on art style. I think we'd all be kind of surprised at the results.

I'd want to see something like that too.

i like alot of the gen 1 pokemon and i just dont care about 2/3 of gen 1 pokemon
I honestly love nearly all UNOVA pokemon they are so unigue and great
BTW AN AMERICAN MADE THE ICE CREAM THING(btw its actually an ice stalactite)

Also what do you mean these look like digimon how is that bad
MOST DIGIMON DESIGNS ARE 1000X BETTER THAN MOST POKEMON DESIGNS

COMPARE IMPERIALDRAMON TO SALAMANCE AND REALIZE THE DESIGN SUPERIORITY

Only Nostalgiatards say that

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
That's always been my dream. Once I had a long dream about living in a Pokemon world and I LOVED it. I wish I could have that dream every night, or wish it would come true. I think that somewhere out there in space, a Pokemon world is existing.

the more the merrier

Nostalgiatards pokemon is a franchise thats needs to keep going stopping at 251 would make pokemon plummet to the bottom.Unova is currently the most unique original generation yet.F&CK GEN 1 AND GEN 2 U NOSTALGIATARDS.

I hope they make at least 999 pokemon

you do there are over 1200 digimon right

nostalgiatards from digimon dont complain

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Am I the only one that hopes Gamefreak trolls us with a Magicarp clone at number 666? I would laugh almost as much as when I saw Elgyem's evolution level
Am I missing something here? Area 51? I thought Elgyem evolved at level 42

Status
Not open for further replies.