• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
Gratz Eeveelover!!!
Wow It must have felt good to see that lil guy shine. :D
Well that just motivates me for my Munna that much more....
Im getting my EV team together and MM for the pokemon I need, so It might be awhile to actually use them in battle, but I aint giving up!
Good Luck guys on your Shiny Hunts and hopefully we all get our targets soon.
Im also thinking of my next MM hunt. :D

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Togekiss with amazing Paraflnch by maaking a Serene Grace like thing that times chances by 3!

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
I definitely would love to live in a world full of pokemon.

I can train them, evolve them and play with them. I could also make them take down an organisation and then enter the pokemon league where I will become the champion.

LazyDitto

First shiny I caught was actually my first Zubat in Emerald. I freaked out (since I didn't know about shiny pkm at all even from the games before) and I looked it up. It being my first zubat in the game is great, but I kept it as a trophy and never leveled it. It is in my White game today and I intend for it to stay at it's low level!

LazyDitto

First shiny I caught was actually my first Zubat in Emerald. I freaked out (since I didn't know about shiny pkm at all even from the games before) and I looked it up. It being my first zubat in the game is great, but I kept it as a trophy and never leveled it. It is in my White game today and I intend for it to stay at it's low level!

Edit...wrong thread I think....

Sissel

I am the Messiah.
My favorite shiny so far is my Metagross.
I hatched it from an egg in Emerald and I've had it ever since.
I'm currently working on a shiny ferroseed.

LazyDitto

From a guy who has looked at each generation with a sour look for every game since it first came out, I have to say to keep making them. I have realized that the looks of most monster will grow on you no matter what (for me my first few WHAT THE HECK IS THAT are those where magnemite, electebuzz, magmar and tangela). An eyeball with 2 magnets on it's...eye, a chicken on fire, ball of weeds with feet, and electabuzz...which just made no sense at all to me becouse it is just frigging weird. They are now all part of the scheme and I am happy to have them and I am happy to see more, no matter how weird or goofy looking!

LazyDitto

This is possibly the most ignorant thing I have ever read/heard a person write/say. Good luck to all on their hunts, and sorry for befouling the mood of this thread.

Meh, don't worry. If anyone watched the special Olympics and actually quoted that they would have no idea what they where talking about. Especially since the majority of those in the special Olympics are far more physically adapt to sports. Not to mention it shows an inferiority complex to a person's own physical attributes given that these intellectual set back (or retarded kids as he so put it) are actually physically superior to himself.Making a jest of the mentally handicap is not funny, and it makes you look like you are trying to be superior.

And that is sad...

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
I believe the assertion was that it's a reference to this particular work:
Oh, I see. Level 51 would have been a better choice, IMO

Last edited:

Roughneck JB

Dunno if this has been said already, but:

Shedinja. With. Sturdy.

It still dies to all forms of indirect damage, so it wouldn't be invincible. Plus it'd be damn funny to see in action :)

Jeshika

Congrats Eeveelover!!! I want a shiny Feebas now. o:

So, 5 boxes and still no shiny kangaskhan, problem is, I don't want to release them all so i'm running out of boxes. Whoops. Spent most of yesterday catching pokemon on other games for my dex on black, then breeding them for my friends dex, no shinies there either. ): Am tempted to buy a foreign white so I can catch my own MMers, but then I should be getting the internet sometime soon, so dunno if it's worth it.

Back to MMing for a bit I guess, what pokemon can breed with Kangaskhan, and will it make breeding quicker than with a ditto?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Breedable Nidoqueen. (high chance it would never happen)

Shiny female Jellicent.
Modest
Water Spout
Hydro Pump
Nightmare
Dream Eater

Stunk

Shiny hunter
Havent been on here in like a week but just wanted to say congratz eevee on feebas so just keep at it you guys for that is a good example of never giving up and patience.

When i get my charger back ill shiny hung with you guys

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
I haven't been shiny hunting in a long time... but I think I might see if I can get a shiny fossil...

Off-topic: Great, the Weekend Shiny Hunter's leader finally got on and didn't accept me... Nakashima, what's the weekend's shiny hunt location?

Last edited:

Nakashima

I haven't been shiny hunting in a long time... but I think I might see if I can get a shiny fossil...

Off-topic: Great, the Weekend Shiny Hunter's leader finally got on and didn't accept me... Nakashima, what's the weekend's shiny hunt location?

I dont know who you think the leader is, but she hasnt been online =o
Anyways, starting today theres a fossil SR hunt! Get any fossil in gen 5 you like, and SR for it =] Fits in great with your wants I see hehe =P

Congrats on the Feebas Eeveelover! Well earned shiny ^^ Glad you finally got it <3

I still havent hunted a lot, keep having other things to do..

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Wow, that's ironic. o_O

But a quick question on SRing fossils... do I need to save *before* I get the fossil or before I reanimate them?

Status
Not open for further replies.