• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, then some days my life would be in the hands of a kid named Ash.

Percentful

An aerodactyl with head smash and brave bird would be nice - it would finally give it a reason to choose an ability.

sonic507

Come at me Flower!
I would love to live in the pokemon world. climb Sky Tower to nget my Rayquaza, Contests, Battles, the fun never ends! Then, ill make my salamence eat everybody in Castilia City and spit them out in Laconsa Town so i can rule!

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
i alredy live in hoenn so i guess this is invalid ;3

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Hey all. Summer school is finally over for me, so now I have more time for MMing! I've almost completely filled my 8 box with eggs, so in about an hour I should be hatching my eggs. I hope it finally shines; 2160 is way too high a count for MMing. Good luck everybody with your hunts!

Hey all. Summer school is finally over for me, so now I have more time for MMing! I've almost completely filled my 8 box with eggs, so in about an hour I should be hatching my eggs. I hope it finally shines; 2160 is way too high a count for MMing. Good luck everybody with your hunts!
I'm going to try MMing, but I really want to see if I can make a commitment. I stopped one time after only 35 eggs -_-

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
I'm trying to get a foreign ditto so I can try MMing, but no dice so far.

I'll probably start SRing fossils sometime tonight. Definately tomorrow. Hopefully I get an offer on a ditto sometime soon.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I'm trying to get a foreign ditto so I can try MMing, but no dice so far.

I'll probably start SRing fossils sometime tonight. Definately tomorrow. Hopefully I get an offer on a ditto sometime soon.

I tried SRing for an Aerodactyl once. I only made it to 100 SR's before I quit. But then I discovered MMing and decided to MM a Zorua, and now I'm addicted to shiny hunting.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
I'm going to try MMing, but I really want to see if I can make a commitment. I stopped one time after only 35 eggs -_-

Whenever you think about stopping, take a look on serebii at the shiny you are hunting and how awesome it would be to have it. That's what I always do with my axew, I just look at shiny haxorus.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
using t-wave on a groudon while trying to capture it. accidentally scarfing a pokemon and getting stuck on false swipe. running from shiny feebas, ect.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
using t-wave on a groudon while trying to capture it. accidentally scarfing a pokemon and getting stuck on false swipe. running from shiny feebas, ect.

^ FAIL.

I found a shiny kyogre once in walmart and dropped my gameboy and the cartridge flew out. I didn't get that kyogre. :(

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey guys I hear someone got a shiny seviper congrats ; 3

Im gunna just chain in platinum for awhile and start my new hunt for shiny litwick later because my boyfriend will be in town soon. I want to makes sure I have time for him. I plan to start my chaining hunt soon for my shiny mareep...If he/she shines really soon then Ill just chain for another shiny budew. I have one already but its a timid nature.

Good luck guys on the hunts ; 3

Accelgor

METAGROSS SMASH!
This was a few years ago in Pearl: I was obsessed with Eevee and I spent all day looking for an Eevee in the trophy garden but I didn't have the national pokedex.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
Taking a break from axew. I lost track of how many eggs I've hatched. I think for my break I will SR in heartgold for a totodile, or any starter.

auryn

Eevee Breeder
Whenever you think about stopping, take a look on serebii at the shiny you are hunting and how awesome it would be to have it. That's what I always do with my axew, I just look at shiny haxorus.

No, you need to look at a MOVING picture of the Pokemon you're after. That always inspires me. =P

Still no Liepard. Still a long way to go, but I'm making progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.