• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*IZ*

How are people hatching eggs but not MMing for shinies? thats going to drag you guys! Unless if youre super extremely lucky

PokemonTrainerKaden

Just hatching eggs hoping for a shiny. I gave up and decided to just use a regular deino tho. Got through 100 eggs today and gave up.

Darkerones

SlowpokeHunter
Guts Flareon with Flare Blitz and Extremespeed
Slaking with Defiant or Moxie, or any ability besides Truant >_>

Or maybe a Regigigas without Slow Start? I wonder if a Regigigas with just the right ability (Iron Fist?) would make it to Ubers.

Final

I Submit to No One
It would be broken in Ubers.

There's tons of stuff that's broken in Ubers already. I don't think adding 1 more Pokemon could make it much more broken. Also, Sun and Rain abusers like Ho-oh, Reshiram, Palkia, Kyogre, the list goes on. They're all reasonably bulky overall and hit outrageously hard with their weather boosted STAB moves. Palkia and Kyogre also have 100% accurate Thunders in the Rain running off a base 150 Special Attack stat in addition to their weather boosted STAB too.

abrar14

Statter Master
i just did my first 300 mms for mantyke today.no luck. but atleast igot some good nature and good ivs ones

Final

I Submit to No One
I think this deserves a new tier, which is called Broken Tier.

We've already got a broken tier though. It's called Ubers. lol

It's a tier for the stuff that is deemed to be broken in OU. I could've sworn I saw a topic on Smogon about someone wanting to ban Arceus from Ubers a while back.

Anyway back on topic. Pure Power Regigigas or Slaking would be insane.

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
i just did my first 300 mms for mantyke today.no luck. but atleast igot some good nature and good ivs ones

Thats good, but are you using the MM to hatch a shiny? Mantyke is a cool shiny, hope you get it soon, but not before I get my shiny Munna on White :D
Well Good Luck everyone dont give up on your hunts, just think, "It will shine eventually" and if you do get discouraged try and go on youtube and look for videos on the shiny that you want, it really motivates me :D idk I feel like watching them MM or RE a SHiny Munna will somehow rub off somehow and make my Munna sparkle. Well it doesnt hurt so ehh lol.

Yes, I'd love to live in a pokemon world. Life would be more interesting!

If you were literally born in the Pokemon World, you wouldn't give a damn about it..........just as you were born in this world....you think this world is normal........if you'd been born there you would also think of it as normal....and maybe you would have desired to come live in this world.....you never know.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Yeah, I know, but Broken Tier is for stuff that's broken in the broken tier, which is Ubers.
What about an ability for Hitmonlee Like Iron Fist but for kicking moves?

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
A shiny Geodude.
Wild Geodude used selfdestuct, Wild Geodude fainted. -.-'

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
It's more intresting then this boring world :s

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Really am itching for a Shiny DW Modest Flawless Politoed. But I just might opt out of that for a Shiny Flawless Skarm or Blissey.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
Like most say, everyone would be like "Gengar sucks, he dosn't look like a gohst" or "Lol thats a magnet! How stupid! Ice creams are much cooler"

And my name would be Serperiorfan900.

Status
Not open for further replies.