• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

I changed my hunt a bit a few days. This is how I am going to do it:

I am going to hatch 6 boxes of egg for one Pokemon, after that I will alternate to the next. I've already hatched 180 Cleffa eggs, now I am doing Pichu eggs. After Pichu is Togepi, then Feebas, then Patrat. However, I might not do Patrat..maybe Luvdisc, I've always have liked Luvdisc.

When I do get another shiny, I will pick 5 new Pokemon and try again. Wish me luck everyone, and good luck to all of you!

LyreBirdGirl

inactive
My sister has been hogging my DS. She just got a new game and I've been slacking on my MMing. *Sigh*

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
I changed my hunt a bit a few days. This is how I am going to do it:

I am going to hatch 6 boxes of egg for one Pokemon, after that I will alternate to the next. I've already hatched 180 Cleffa eggs, now I am doing Pichu eggs. After Pichu is Togepi, then Feebas, then Patrat. However, I might not do Patrat..maybe Luvdisc, I've always have liked Luvdisc.

When I do get another shiny, I will pick 5 new Pokemon and try again. Wish me luck everyone, and good luck to all of you!

Ooooh, shiny Luvdiscs are so freaking awesome (but I would think so, my favourite colour is yellow). But good luck! :)

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Congrats!! I can't wait for the pics......how many eggs did it take?

I think im gonna MM for a shiny slugma(love his steel color XD), along with SRing for lapras....anyway, best of luck to all the shiny hunters!!

It took 2257 eggs, which is by far my longest hunt. I have about 4 boxes left full of Elgyem eggs left, so I'll hatch those before I set up my Charmander hunt. I hope it doesn't take as long as my Elgyem hunt... Good luck on your Slugma hunt; it's an awesome shiny. I think I'll MM for one in the future. Good luck to everyone and their hunts!

I wanted the PokéRadar to make a return in B/W, too. It was by far the easiest method of catching Shiny Pokémon, in my opinion.

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
I wanted the PokéRadar to make a return in B/W, too. It was by far the easiest method of catching Shiny Pokémon, in my opinion.
I'm kind of glad it didn't return. Made shinies way too easy to get, and that's why my chained shinies mean practically nothing to me.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...

I've never used Poke Radar. When I had my Diamond i didn't know about chaining shinies, and by the time I learned about it I had lost my Diamond. I wish I hadn't lost it...

I've never used Poke Radar. When I had my Diamond i didn't know about chaining shinies, and by the time I learned about it I had lost my Diamond. I wish I hadn't lost it...

By the time I found about it, I had transferred over all of my useful Pokemon into White or HeartGold. I only had level 4 Bidoofs and such.

I started over, but I'm still stuck on that Dialga (trying to SR it). Haven't been able to do much recently.

Unholy Shinx!!! after 1737 Axew eggs hatched it shines... it's awesome i can't belive it, everstone worked so it's an Adamant Axew YES!!
not just that, the regular hatching payed off and not only she got 31 Att ivs-thanks to power bracer-, she also got 31 Hp and Spd ivs
edit: by the way her ability is Mold Breaker

i named her Musashi, now i'm going to ev train she and then evolve she into the most awesome black haxorus ever

everyone, keep going with your hunts they're totally worth it

Last edited:

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Unholy Shinx!!! after 1737 Axew eggs hatched it shines... it's awesome i can't belive it, everstone worked so it's an Adamant Axew YES!!
not just that, the regular hatching payed off and not only she got 31 Att ivs-thanks to power bracer-, she also got 31 Hp and Spd ivs

i named her Musashi, now i'm going to ev train her and then evolve her into the most awesome black haxorus ever

everyone, keep going with your hunts they're totally worth it

OMG! Congratz! You will now own!

Accelgor

METAGROSS SMASH!
I felt sorry for that Marowak ghost.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Could anyone suggest any SRs I should do during the summer holidays? I've got the usual planned in 3rd Gen, but may do some 4th and 5th Gen SR and RE hunts, so I need inspiration from you, the inspirational shiny hunters of the Serebii forums :) I'll try to name it after you if it works out :D

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Could anyone suggest any SRs I should do during the summer holidays? I've got the usual planned in 3rd Gen, but may do some 4th and 5th Gen SR and RE hunts, so I need inspiration from you, the inspirational shiny hunters of the Serebii forums :) I'll try to name it after you if it works out :D

You could SR the Muskateers in 5th gen, or maybe RE in the Moor of Iccirus. I tried REing for a while but it got really boring, so I decided to get back to MMing Elgyem.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey guys I did a little bit of thinking of my team and some unbalance with the team I assembled but I still need two more shinies to make my dream shiny team...I am on the hunt for shiny gothita and shiny eevee now....I want shiny umbreon instead of Ampharos...gunna chain shiny eevee...Instead of mming for a shiny litwick I wanted a shiny gothita...Im gunna use my shiny Kingdra ; 3

congrats on the elgyem flydregion!

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
hey guys I did a little bit of thinking of my team and some unbalance with the team I assembled but I still need two more shinies to make my dream shiny team...I am on the hunt for shiny gothita and shiny eevee now....I want shiny umbreon instead of Ampharos...gunna chain shiny eevee...Instead of mming for a shiny litwick I wanted a shiny gothita...Im gunna use my shiny Kingdra ; 3

congrats on the elgyem flydregion!

hey there Eeveelover congrats on your shiny feebas(couldn't post on your vm box so i might as well do it here :p).....and great you're making your shiny team :D

as for my progress iv hatched 60 eggs looking for shiny slugma, il hatch many more tomorrow..

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Got up to probably... 20 SR's on fossil Pokemon today. It wasn't so much as boring that made me give up as it was just... getting distracted and doing other things. I'll try to get more SR's done tomorrow, but yeah.

I'm kind of thinking I'll do 10 a day and then move on with my life. Do a little training, go back to the fossil chick and save. That stuff.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Finally got pics of Douglas, my male, serious, telepathy-having Elgyem. Sorry about the quality, my phone's camera sucks. >.<

Also, if anyone gets the naming reference, they win a towel.

[IMG200]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb360/Flydreigon/2011-07-02_12-23-01_189.jpg[/IMG200]

[IMG200]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb360/Flydreigon/2011-07-02_12-28-08_52.jpg[/IMG200]

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Without a doubt, the ending of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, after you defeat Dialga. The ending to the first one was a little sad, but you knew it was coming and you honestly didn't feel THAT bad for the hero or the partner. But PMD2, the hero is gone without a trace and barely a memory left of them remains after they, Grovyle, and Celebi selflessly give themselves up to save the world. The hero's partner barely makes it back to tell the story, and the combination of the visuals, touching dialogue, and the extremely somber-sounding music easily make this one of the most saddest endings I've ever seen in a video game. In PMD games, you get rather attached to the characters, their personalities, their experiences, and individual stories, and then they do something like this to you at the end.

In all, the PMD spin-offs are brilliant and incredible games that are sorely underrated.

Totally agree with this 100%. Sadly, though, when I beat the game (I finished it from the time I last posted), I didn't have the sound on. But still, teared up. I mean, I knew it was coming (Thank you, Dusknoir), but that didn't make it any less sad.

Mystery Dungeon games are one of the best series I've played in a long time. It's really a shame they're so underrated. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.