• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Most pokemon expel waste by using the move Toxic, which is why so many pokemon can learn it. Either that or Smellingsalt.

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
this is all so fail it is pure win.

it slightly disturbs me somebody thought enough about this

btw gorebyss actually eats the insides of its prey so yeah it does eat and it seems like it eats other pokemon!

MiloticTwins

Which inappropriate content do I not use in any Pokémon video games?

Hello. I just want to know what kind of content Nintendo asks me that I must please be sure that I not use in my Pokémon video game projects as inappropriate, offensive or unpleasant for the Everyone or Everyone 10+ content ratings from the ESRB, so my Pokémon game projects can become family-friendly. (Remember, please no posts that contain profanities allowed).

Last edited:

achilles90

+1

You could start a fanfic over this. But I'm not about to give you any ideas here.

Do you WANT him to go into extra detail or something?

Haha, not really. I just find something this thread to be amusing, since this is a forum dedicated to pokemon, and yet here we are. Dirty talking about the different ways one poos.

@flydreigon name them after the thundercats
raykou: Tigro
entei: Lion-O -or in spanish Leon-O-
suicune: Cheetara -anyway suicune has this femenine air-

Antithesis

Good question.

Phoopes

There it is.
You know those pajamas with the butt flaps that you unbutton so you can take a crap and still stay warm? (Peter Griffin wears a pair of these in one episode of Family Guy, look it up.) The "underwear" that Machoke and Machamp wear have these, and they just unbutton them to take a crap, while still keeping the belt on. I win.

Karpi

Forever a pirate
It's foolish to assume that Machoke's digestive system is arranged the same way ours is. They could poop out their mouths, you know.

Or "losing control of their body" could mean that they always have diarrhea.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
They defecate into their belt, then fling the sh*t belt at enmeis. yay for late night thoughts

BCVM22

Oh, I get it.

Nintendo doesn't care about your "Pokémon projects". You have no official status and nothing about you or your "projects" is noteworthy enough to be on their radar.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
@flydreigon name them after the thundercats
raykou: Tigro
entei: Lion-O -or in spanish Leon-O-
suicune: Cheetara -anyway suicune has this femenine air-

Those are some good names! I'm definitely gonna name them that, but first they gotta shine first! So far I'm at 171 SRs. Thats a lot higher than I expected for only 3 or so days. I hope to get 350 before the end of the weekend. Goodluck to you and everyone else!

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
I dont even see a point in this... like pokemon games dont have more than a few "suggestive themes"....

No. 1 Machop Fan

They defecate into their belt, then fling the sh*t belt at enmeis. yay for late night thoughts

It's funny because Mud-slap is an Egg move. :p

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
It's funny because Mud-slap is an Egg move. :p

Oh no disturbing images have filled my brain... Now I know where the mud comes from when whenever you're on water...

Status
Not open for further replies.