• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
If I understood at least half of what you said, I might have had an answer to your inquiry.

InsaneStar7

Technophile Trainer
It's funny because Mud-slap is an Egg move. :p

I think that's a Move tutoring move, not an egg move.

I mostly think Mach-amp/oke lower their clothing while keeping their belt on and do their business. Like almost a normal way how people go the toilet.

No matter, if that was the case, Unova Pokemon would still have looked like degenerated forms of digimon and uncreative.

Are you sure digimon isn't just degenerated forms of pokemon?

hmmmmmmm... the game would have been alot more balanced seeing as how psychics could actually be resisted, and the diverse typing's would make it much more enjoyable.

of course i'd have to change my name to ho-oh hates celebii

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
hmm so far mewtwo as the genetically made pokemon placed as 5th gen(reversed order) will be awesome. and with vengeance and stuff, it may work as a good story!

maybe they just sweat out their S**t, so maybe thats why machoke is smelling it's pit's in the gen 5 sprites?

Grei

not the color
Your third-party productions aren't of any concern to Nintendo. You can use whatever profanities and inappropriate material you so desire.

Budew

Banned
I have a theory...

Machamp can punch extremely fast, right? Maybe he can crap really fast too. He uses his super hand speed to take his belt off, pull his pants down, crap like a missle, and pull his pants up, all in less than a second. Completely plausible.

LOL

Dude... LOL

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Oh! I just had an obscure thought... Maybe the underwear are like the stillsuits in Dune and just absorb the poop and re-use it somehow. XD

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
...On the flip side, if what you're asking is 'how can I make my game projects family friendly', then avoid excess gore, sex, swearing and drugs. That should work. But your initial post is unclear whether it's what Nintendo wants you to do (which, unless you work for them, doesn't matter), what I just answered, or something else...

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Yeah, but the thing is, Emerald has a mucked up RNG that generates the exact same Pokémon at the same times after you start a new save file. Therefore, each SR you use should take different times, and you should start a new save file iif it doesn't work after 50-100 SRs. Good luck!

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Oh! I just had an obscure thought... Maybe the underwear are like the stillsuits in Dune and just absorb the poop and re-use it somehow. XD

It's their muscles! They store it in their arms!

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
Yeah, but the thing is, Emerald has a mucked up RNG that generates the exact same Pokémon at the same times after you start a new save file. Therefore, each SR you use should take different times, and you should start a new save file iif it doesn't work after 50-100 SRs. Good luck!

Wait can you please explain it abit more clearly for me please, ummm like dumb it down lol. And im at 930 Munna eggs guys, and still no shine, but I can feel it close. :D

mycooly

Banned
Does anyone here have a link where I can get the RNG reporter fo 5th gen?
Btw has anyone here ever caught a shiny pokemon as soon as they got their pokeballs?
my first shiny was shiny, first pokemon in platinum i caught and it was shiny! o_o

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/acSWM.jpg[/img139]

Kaotos

Shiny Breeder
I youtubed it, thanks though, now I get you. Oh and it sucks that my emeralds bat is dried up...

Status
Not open for further replies.