• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YenLi

The Pokemon BW Questions...

Some questions to brazilian pokemaniacs...

10 seasons of Pokemon ... Although all these seasons the 10 has only grown Satoshi 3 years ... but 3 years of experience count for much ... further with the Pikachu that is always on his side. Why is this happening to the anime that only gave joy for 10 seasons? My question is: What is happening to the writers of Pokemon? Here are a few common complaints of many Pokemon fans around the world:

Losing Volt tackle to learn Electro ball, please ... No comments ...

Played in the trash the whole experience of Satoshi, he returned to being a beginner in BW, it does not seem to Satoshi who invented a new technique, the Counter Shild, or Satoshi who won Paul the league ... Satoshi or that with his determination and faced Mewtwo resisted telekinesis of Sabrina ... He has completely lost its characteristics ...

If the primary key would spoil the story, simply because he did not win the Sinnoh League and become a Pokemon master at once? Why not start with a new main character ... at least we would have the opportunity to see the main character of the new pichu evolve, even if pikachu continue forever ...

Where are the contests? We love the battles ... but the Pokemon Contests held so far, was the best invention to take the focus of only gyms and battles and simply do not exist in the contests Isshu ... Where was the consideration of the producers with the coordinators?

What is the new Team roket? All though they needed to hit from time to time ... doing missions right and give back to Sakaki ... Musashi and Kojiro LOST but their personalities ... before they even had feelings ... made us laugh ... and now? It is only the bad guys?

The past Satoshi disappeared. Iris said on one episode he has 10 years of age. As he celebrated one year with the third movie pikachu in Pokemon? Where are all the old friends to Satoshi? They are not mentioned, even the mother and Professor Oak never called him.

In the Hoenn League, lose to a Pikachu Meowth thatt wear boots, but manages the feat of winning a battle Regice at the border. Earlier in the season diamond and pearl tie with a Pikachu Elekid, and the final course eli gets stronger and gains more experience tied with a Latios, and starting the new season BW, Picachu, but the same lineup that drew with Latios, loses to a Snivy without battle experience, a Terina without any experience.

Wow, we're very disappointed with the writers of Pokemon ...

Sry 4 the bad ortography.^~

:025n172:

legendarypokemonmaster

That would be very confusing.

Ghost + Dark = Demon Type

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Psychic+fighting= zen type.
Fire+water= ineffective type
Ground+water=mud type
Fire+grass=jalapeno type
Rock+steel= ore type

rocky505

Dragon+Water= Serpent Type
Fire+Water= Steam type
Fire+Flying= Smoke Type

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Steel + Water = Rust type
Fire + Rock = Lava type (was this already mentioned?)
Bug + Dragon = Living (and pretty creepy) creature type.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
Pokemon makes too much sense.

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
they should keep it the same, but add new secondary types

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Should each Pokemon have more shiny sprites?

I think it would be rather interesting if each Pokemon could have more than one shiny sprite. It would bring shiny hunting to a whole new level. It would be cool if certain sprites were rarer than others, so that you can say "Ooop, my shiny is better than yours XP" el discusso.

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
Lol @ All the people wearing their narrow nostalgia glasses.

Arceus, it has a higher BST.

You say that as if it means something. Arceus is designed to be a jack of all trades, and Mewtwo is the best special sweeper in the game. Arceus can't out-sweep Mewtwo, which means in a 1v1 fight, Arceus' only chance would be to tank Mewtwo. Of course, that leads us back into the "but which plate is he holding?" debacle that ultimately proves that there is no right answer. Spooky/Dread = Arceus, anything else = Mewtwo.

Once we get past the whole "they should have stuck with the original 151/251 Pokemon" BS, I think this franchise could use a little more nostalgia...

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I think that would be kinda interesting, but having certain shiny sprites rarer than others would really suck for those hunting them, say you really wanted a certain Ho-oh shiny. You would have to SR forever to get the one you want, instead of enjoying the game. Or RNG. Either one.

darthscyther123

Losing Volt tackle to learn Electro ball, please ... No comments ...:025n172:

As a trainer you have to try new things. He doesn't have the serebii pokedex to formulate the best moveset (and there's a whole separate debate to be had about what "the best" is).

What is the new Team roket? All though they needed to hit from time to time ... doing missions right and give back to Sakaki ... Musashi and Kojiro LOST but their personalities ... before they even had feelings ... made us laugh ... and now? It is only the bad guys?:025n172:

I actually like the Team Rocket of the BW episodes. I like seeing that despite the years of horrid battles against Ash & Co., they're actually competent criminals who just aren't very good pokemon trainers, instead of comical relief. They've also given up their usual attempts at stealing Pikachu, and instead are more focused on whatever mission they're on.

The past Satoshi disappeared. Iris said on one episode he has 10 years of age. As he celebrated one year with the third movie pikachu in Pokemon? Where are all the old friends to Satoshi? They are not mentioned, even the mother and Professor Oak never called him.:025n172:

From what I've heard, Unova is based on New York City, and the previous areas have been based on Japanese areas. If Unova is as far away as NYC is from Japan, I'm not surprised if Ash isn't able to have his old friends and previous pokemon on this journey.

Picachu, but the same lineup that drew with Latios, loses to a Snivy without battle experience, a Terina without any experience.
:025n172:

I think the problem with that stemmed from Pikachu's encounter with Zekrom earlier that episode.

Nintendo looks like they were restarting the pokemon franchise with BW. They had a whole storyline with all new characters and pokemon, in an area that is likely a whole continent away from the previous areas in the pokemon world. This game has been different from past games given the odd typing of many of the Unova Pokemon, the new abilities and moves, there even seems to be less emphasis on type-matchup in the anime. Instead, we see them match skill and movesets.

In that sense, we have the same Ash we've always had. He's taken an abandoned Tepig, and mischievous Oshawott and is helping them hone their skills so they can take on any opponent (and with time I assume scraggy will keep pace). Silan's always talking about pokemon/trainer flavor, and I think this is to what he's referring.

Ash can't just keep sending in Charizard to do the work and think that he's getting any better as a trainer, and he realized that after the Kanto Pokemon League. In every journey since then, he's incorporated new pokemon onto his team and has gotten better because of it. It's the same old Ash we've seen for years.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
well that would be interesting but it would ruin the fun

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
That would be interesting but if your trying to get a certain one and if you get the unwanted one you have to do the extensive process over.

Status
Not open for further replies.