• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
No, I think that 17 is quite enough types. They have everything covered as it is.

Mystica

Thrill Seeker
There really isn't a need of new types...unless Game Freak suddenly knocks our socks off with something unique. /shrugs. I'd honestly rather see what else would be done with existing types as is.

Pokemon Breeder Akane

ポケモンソムリエ
I don't expect or want more types in Pokemon i would rather they refine and improve on the current types 17 types.

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
It would be interesting nonetheless, but it would probably be the same as the Deoxys-scenario. Since almost everything on earth is covered over 17 types, the only type that could now surface would come from outer space or something out of phineas & ferb's backyard..

Stunk

Shiny hunter
Alright i got my charger back and now im reseted heartgold. Im going to get black rayquaza this time and he aint fainting this time.

Axel

Orange Champion
There's 17 Types already. The last additions were made in Generation II, over ten years ago. If they were going to add more types, they would've been added in Generation III, seeing as that was essentially a reboot of the series.

Nakashima

i actually prefer MMing or SRing for shinies, but this new forum iv joined has organised the shiny hunt for spinda and im not sure if MMing is allowed since its primarily an RE hunt....

All methods are allowed for that particular hunt ^^ Normally its just RE, but this one is a bit of a welcoming thing =]

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
My ideal pokemon... hm, that's a tough one. I think I can visualize an image in my head of what it would look like, though.

First off, it would be Dragon type. But it wouldn't look like an ordinary dragon. It would look a bit more like a bug, maybe some sort of dragonfly? It would be all green, with large darker green antennae coming off its head. Also, it has these red lenses over its eyes. To protect it from sand getting in its eyes, since it lives in the deserts and makes sandstorms. In fact, maybe it should also be part ground. Yeah, that's a good typing. It's got these little arms with three claws each, and big thighs with little feet coming out the bottom. At the end of its body, it has this long tail with dark green stripes and three rhombus-shaped things at the end. The shapes have red all around them to match the eyes. Also, its wings will look a lot like its tail things, except much bigger. Yeah, that would probably be my ideal pokemon.

Who would it be...? Who knows...

Mmm... My ideal Pokémon would be a beautiful plant with pink or purple flowers, maybe rainbow thorns... or like a Bird with huge wings with rainbow feathers, it would be Legendary.

menonabhi123

< Latest LeafGreen SR.
Alright i got my charger back and now im reseted heartgold. Im going to get black rayquaza this time and he aint fainting this time.

OMG are you saying you encountered a shiny rayquaza before and it fainted?? how did it happened? D:

@nakashima: ah so MMing is allowed then? i could have tried that but its too late now...i think i'll stick to REing this time :p

Last edited:

Elshastara

KSSSSSST!
Still trying to hatch that Litwick of mine. Congrats to the Rayquaza and Charmander, and good luck again to all the other hunts!
Route 3 is my lucky route, I find a ton of Audinos there, so I'm REing for an Audino to stave away the boredom of egg hatching.

Excadrill101

^Random Encounter^
entei doesnt really have much difference, it's just darker and has a silver face

Jeggyg

Veteran Nerd
Status
Not open for further replies.