• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Well I thought they should add light type, but later i started thinking that if it was only gonna be effective against dark... no more types!

Sasukat

Back from the dead
I got so luck haxed the first time I ever played Silver, I had my Chickorita holding a berry, ran into a Sentret lvl 3. I was at full health so I spammed tackle the whole time. Let's just say, because I missed so much and he kept critting, that I lost the battle. I restarted it and while Chikorita is still among my favorite starters, I refuse to pick it even thou I know I only lost to luck.

Tiranoua

Sinnoh Champion
Toxic and Will-o-wisp knocked on our doors.

Magikarp
No Guard
Every OHKO move
Item that makes the holder always strike first.

That...i would very much like to see! :D

Tiranoua

Sinnoh Champion
I'm not sure, any more types and it would be a headache x(

Light? ... I don't know either, it could be supereffective OR weak against dark? It could be one of those types where they are both strong and weak against each other? Wait...no that would be pointless O_O

I don't think it could work unless it was supereffective against Ghost and weak against Dark maybe?

SilverQuil

FireMohawk of DOOM
Another Random Silly Question

If I recall correctly, on the June 19th section of the News page (http://www.serebii.net/archive/June-2011.shtml) it said there was a McDonald's promotion where you could get a Pokémon toy and card with a Happy Meal. I'm going to be picking my brother up from work today, and there's a McDonald's near his work. Does anyone know if that promotion is still on? I kind of want a Pokémon Happy Meal toy :)

Mateorafa

The Crobat Flyer
Nope.Sorry, they are now giving out star wars toys.:(

CuriousHeartless

People for the love of whatever god(s) you worship. Do not argue with 'it'd only have a few pokemon' and then list already excisting ones that fit it. Seriously, when they introduced Steel were the Magne's the only Steel types? When they introduced Dark-types was it just unused because none of the first gen pokes were dark-type? If they introduce a new type then they would create new pokemon for it and usinng an argument like 'it'd only have a few pokemon' makes you seem like you don't really think about your arguments to people who actually think about it practically.

Anyways, no. We should not have new types.

SilverQuil

FireMohawk of DOOM
Bummer. Maybe my brother will be the one getting a toy, knowing how much he loves Star Wars.
@ blaze boy - I probably missed that because I was trying to post and play Platinum at the same time.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
People for the love of whatever god(s) you worship. Do not argue with 'it'd only have a few pokemon' and then list already excisting ones that fit it. Seriously, when they introduced Steel were the Magne's the only Steel types? When they introduced Dark-types was it just unused because none of the first gen pokes were dark-type? If they introduce a new type then they would create new pokemon for it and usinng an argument like 'it'd only have a few pokemon' makes you seem like you don't really think about your arguments to people who actually think about it practically.

Anyways, no. We should not have new types.

that logic makes sense. not saying i wouldn't like to see a new type or two, but the logic does make sense

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Not only were Dark and Steel added to balance the game, but adding more types would risk destabilizing the types, which at the moment works pretty well. There really isn't any need to do so, and would probably end up complicating things more.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
We need Draco Meteor Charizard and Fly Scyther.

I'm getting tired of event Pikachu. What's so special about that darn rat? All it does is shoot lightningbolts. I know more than 300 pokemon better than it that deserve an event.

pichu1234

He he!
Trying to trade my Pokemon from Black to HG...*facepalm*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.