• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
My sister had a friend who invented a weird Pokémon wannabe series called Fuzzymon.
Basically, the whole idea was very similar to Pokémon, but all the monsters were covered in fuzz. The trainers were called Ashley, Rock and Sisty -_-

Very lame, I know.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Inb4gelatino-

Well done, student.

I have a forum pretty much dedicated to making new pokemon, and I've made a few of my own. Check it out:

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324/Gelatino95/Catric_Ampedo-1.jpg?t=1312253823

(Catric's dorsal fin kind of looks like a crooked wizard hat if you ask me)

Catric and Ampedo. The idea was made by other people, but I helped figure out Ampedo's name and I completely made Ampedo's design myself. The first one is based on some sort of electric catfish, but the second one is based on a torpedo; not the naval weapon, but the species of electric ray. The name is a combination of "ampere" and "torpedo".

That's not my only drawing. I have others too, but I don't feel like sharing right now.

fuyu-seetaa

Birthday: 8/14/1997!
Oh, and, I was on the Royal Unova and only one more Trainer to beat before I'd beaten all of them. Unfezant was my only Pokemon with me at lv. 80+, considering she's my flyer, but I'm confident. Unfortunatly, it's that Ace Trainer girl with a Rotom, and she knocks Etienne out in one Discharge! I was staring at my screen with this angry, bug-eyed-look, wondering how the hell that just happened.

Agntpudding

Way over rated especially the ones that are a slight shade difference (GARCHOMP!).
But they're useful to trade with for Pokemon that will be good for the main thing in Pokemon; battling!
PS. I'm offering a shiny Shelmet to anyone who can get me the dratini in my sig lol.

DarkDragon635

Blaker Boy
Do you create your own pokémon?

Did anybody here create theyre own pokemon at one point?I`ve created a whole friggen` region.Skyria.Dark Dragon Dracospleto and Light Dragon Dracoloc.If anyone`s ever created their own pokèmon please post. p.s. i accidentaly gave a castform on the gts named Squidrop.Thats Skyria`s water starter.There is also an alternate psychic/dark/fighting trio of starters.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I never drew any, but I have many ideas in my head. If only we could make game freak consider our ideas.

Axel

Orange Champion
When I was younger, back in the RBY days with abundant rumors of PokeGods, I created my own Pokemon. My ex-stepcousin and I always debated about how Mewthree would look.

Axel

Orange Champion
Shinies are overrated.

Once people figured out the Masuda method and how to RNG, Shinies became overrated. Now it's easier than ever to get a shiny, and they're not even rare anymore.

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Shinies are overrated.

Once people figured out the Masuda method and how to RNG, Shinies became overrated. Now it's easier than ever to get a shiny, and they're not even rare anymore.

Haha. Once people figure out the Masuda Method? You make it seem like its a hard concept. Foreign pokemon + Your pokemon= MM. Thats not that hard to figure out.

And even with MMing... It still is difficult to get a shiny. Once people figure out how to RNG, however, then it gets a little overrated because they can get one in like 15 min.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
There is a create/rename anything thread. Any Pokemon I've ever created turned out ugly or deformed.

lvl 100 Charizard

Of course, every diehard Pokemon fan has. I went so far as to try editing a ROM of FireRed to turn it into my region, with my custom sprites. Didn't work.

RobbieLorenxo

Pokedex:553
Wheres the poke creations thread? I wanna show off mine? :)

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I think them up in my head, but my drawing skills suck so My idea's will never be a reality.....

Status
Not open for further replies.