• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
1. Capture a Pikachu
2. Tame him.
3. Catch them ALL
4. Save the world and rake in the fangirls. <3
5. ???
6. Profit!

japanesetyperdriver

So i herd you Liek..
If Pokemon made an action live movie.. This would be the theme.

mos def!! I totally agree. Lots of talent over here in moreno valley :D

Erm...... is this thread for real? But i guess if this ever did happen they would only kill them if you like hacked pokemon or treated them wrong.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
...Can I join the Pokemon's side?

Why would Pokemon want to kill all of us anyway? Can I have a reason, at least? Because...seriously...I mean...the only reason given is they want us all to die. Why do they want us to die?

Last edited:

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Well, we would be screwed. Although, if it is just weaker Pokèmon like Zigzagoon and Rattata, we could manage.

Helll no imagine taking a Hyper Fang to the face or a Pin Missile to the eyes.

Im thinking how the hell you would take down a Mew. I mean cmon, would ANY of us have the heart to shoot an adorable Mew?

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
The two Hils, with design and the look that they're actually ready to go out and conquer the world. ... But I really dislike the canonical names they got, (even with being) meaningful as they are.

Skydra

I hate all the hats. And, strangely, in the region where it is 75% desert, the player characters DON'T wear hats (Orre with Wes and Michael).

I'd say Wes and Michael are the best. Michael has that anime punk hair, and Wes has an awesome suit (it seems only the defected bad guy can get the cool stuff).

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Knowing the idiodicy of the human race, we would probably start using all our best wepons against them, the pokemon would end up killing our troops and learn how to use machine guns, and then, anihillate us with their moves, and our own wepons.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I was battling my arch rival (in real life) on IR. My Chandelure was about to faint. My last Pokemon knew Facade. So I decided I would put a status condition on my opponent's pokemon, so I used toxic - on a Klingklang. Then I lost the battle. My head had a bruise for a month after I was done with that wall.....

Noheart

The Abysswalker
We have guns, bombs, etc.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.