• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
Yeah but I think it should be something else other than surf maybe another move...

BlazingCold

No. Splash should stay the same. It's not a joke, they have a worthless pokemon. And it still needs to be worthless.

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
The move splash

Currently it sucks but if it did damage it would suck a little less

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
The move splash

But if it did damage magicrap would want suicide

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
Without splash, magikarp's only use besides evolving would be to sweep with flail.

Ray-X

<=Lord Sabretooth
I think, that if splash is used the turn before surf, that surf should do extra damage.

EDIT: Rank up!

If Splash does change, it should have a 1/40 chance of lowering your opponent's accuracy or something. This would make it slightly better, while at the same time making it even more of a joke because of the slim chance to do something extremely mediocre.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
I think Splash is just a joke move.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Splash should increase evasiveness and/or deal small damage to Flyers and Levitators.

Kharma

Banned
Okay PikaPika you REALLY need to get your facts straight before acting clever.
Really just visit bulbapedia and you'll see that you are utterly wrong.
The only thing that I agree with you about is that metronome performs a random attack.
But Weezing's body is hard as steel.And I say that.In fact Bulba says that.Weezing has incredible defense,his body looks hard and also he is based on a naval mine which is made of steel.So consider shutting up next time unless you really know what's going on.
Also another visit to Bulbapedia would offer you the chance to finally learn that the spikes on togepi's head can secrete poison when touched.So it is basically it's last defense.
And yeah,like it or not,Pokemon eat people okay?Why would Dunsparce not eat people?I mean,it's a Pokemon and it invaded our world.If it doesn't eat us then it will kill us anyway.And eating us is a way of killing us.
And finally,Brock's Happiny didn't know Strength and she was still super strong.It's their body.They don't need to know strength.They are strong like that.They can lift cars and throw them etc And I don't care about their attack I talk about their strength.Chansey and Blissey don't have much strength but Happiny does.
I still don't believe how some people like you try to convince that human's would win.I mean,only a bunch of metagross would exterminate us.As someone else said,they are big,destructive tanks that levitate,have insane attack,psychic powers equal to these of an alakazam(see?they dont have the same sp.att but he is still as strong) and it doesn't get a scratch from an impact with a plane.Yeah,try to kill this one.Now imagine millions of metagross and EVERY OTHER POKEMON.Even a caterpie would do something.

Kharma your forgetting that happiny is a little
Blob that could be killed by a young teen, also metagross are very rare and are not impervious to fire/'incendiaries. Did you also not realize that most pokemon aren't flying super computors, rather like wild animals, bullets equal death, the few pokemon that can resist bullets ( steelix, bronzong) would be torn apart by Bombs. their tactics would be pathetic as all they would do is charge at us, the only pokemon I'd be worried about is garchomp as they aren't too rare and are pretty powerful, but even then a garchomp + rifle shot= deadchomp

Last edited:

Nadachu

pokerus/masterball

i would like to have a trade for pokerus but dont have much to offer. if no pokerus then a simple low level pokemon will do. im trying to build my trade count for that masterball. sorry for everyone who got hyped from my subject. had to catch people attention.

Kharma

Banned
@ Giratina hates Shaymin : Okay if a teenage is brave enough to approach a 'little blob' and kick it in the face then okay he wins.And I mean even a cat or a small dog can survive several kicks and punches,especially Happiny who has the life force of 5 elephants(looks at her hp..crazy for such a 'little blob')..Fear comes to play.Pokemon wouldn't fear us since they would be something like aliens and like every other movie aliens invade and kill fearlessly.We would be even scared to approach a togepi since it would be something strange and you never know what it could do to you.Anyway Happiny is very powerful from a range.If she comes to close combat with a teenage then okay she is gonna die if she doesn't do something.But still she can protect herself and heal with Wish and Protect.And if she is some meters away then she can lift whatever she wants,cars,rocks etc and throw them at us turning us into flesh and blood.

Also,bullets don't necessarily equal to death since even an elephant needs 35 shots from an elephant gun to die.Now imagine how many shots a cloyster(resists bombs as well),steelix and generally every steel,rock and any other bulky pokemon like blissey or hippowdon would need.

And I really think that all Psychic types,so as to be able to be psychic and use their mind power,they need to be very intelligent.There are others as well like Lapras etc.And they don't need to be smart they need to be strong physically or mentally.

Also about the rarity of Pokemon.It's not us that would go to their planet and so we wouldn't find them because they would be scattered in various places away from each other.ALL the Pokemon would concentrate and invade us,so expect some thousands metagross to come as well.Only 1 metagross could do the job(read some pokedex entries) now imagine 500000 of them.

And finally,from the 6 billions humans only some millions,if so,are trained to help in a war like this.So 1 million humans vs billioooons of Pokemon.Yeah we would win.

And don't forget that we only have guns,bombs and mines.
Well they have their counterparts.Bullet seed is exactly like a gun,bombs=seed bomb,magnet bomb and mines=stealth rock,spikes,toxic spikes(they are not explosive but they are still hazards)..Now as someone else said imagine a skarmory setting us all these and whirlwind us around.Painful isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.