• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
I think there should be a character customization feature. It'd be nice to be able to choose outfits and such :)

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I can imagine it all.

-Human uses Punch
-Pokemon protects
-Pokemon uses Thunder
- x_x

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
If Pokemon started to attack us, we'd all be dead.

RagingTyphlosion

Game Corner Addict
It wont happen. Its like how you can name Link whatever in Zelda, your character is a fictional character that fits within the continuity of the main series. Because of that I think the character will always have the same appearance mainly so fans can recognise the trainer from whatever generation. That's my thoughts.

M4zz

Banned
Not to be a troll, but this isnt really a thread for pokemon discussion. You just rped a repeating scenario that keeps happening in this section.

This. You also give a fairly biased scenario by saying these sais Pokemon are like "maids r butlers" and are cramped up in their respective Pokeballs. Some trainers may utilize the assistance of their Pokemon, but they aren't slaves. Pokemon are minimized to ridiculously small heights so they can comfortably fit in the Pokeball.

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
simple celebi goes back in time and kills us all while our technology is still sticks and stones

shengar

Silent reader
Damn! Why does people love to create human vs pokemon nonsense thread like this?
And people actually thought that pokemon would really like to attack all human.
*facepalm*

CliveKoopa

Actually, I think it's quite a good idea. Not all pokemon would be like that though and turn against their trainers but a small group of pokemon who happened to be owned by abusive trainers would get the impression that all humans are like that and join the PokeRebels. I think I've already read a fic like that with a Pikachu.

flygonabsol99

Well duh, we created Pokemon,and therefore we would win. Just kidding.
Before I start my big post, Let me explain something: As this takes takes place 9 years in the future,we can never really know how it will turn out.

Ok here we go. The humans in the Human Team in Sinnoh are planning how to attack the Pokemon back, When a boy dressed in red enters the room.With him is the legendary Pokemon Trainer, Red, From the Kanto Region. Red explains that the boy with him is a Pokemon Ranger, and that he is the ranger that saved the Oblivia region from it's crisis.The ranger explains that he can recover blueprints of devices such as the Ranger Styler and Steelhead Armor.The Human Organisation agrees,and now Red Speaks again and says that the other regions haven't been attacked yet,and that everyone has their Pokemon in those regions.He explains that they could treat the Pokemon their with extra care and take plainfulls of Pokemon to other Regions and show how happy the other Pokemon are.If Celebi were to travel back in time and kill the people, It would simply create Another time line where there would be no war, and the other timelines would be unaltered. Also, since it's 2020, we may have colonized another planet, and we could set up opertions on that said planet. I doubt Arceus could destroy another planet from Earth.

Okay that's all I got. Easily it can be solved peacefully. There doesn't have to be a war.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Plus we will have all of the weapons advance ments that we can get in 9 years. Which so far would be a lot at the rate we are going.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Magikarp solos. That is all.

BugZ

Look Left------>
Halp!!

Im looking for someone who has some really cool Scizor art that i could use for my signature
PLEASE RESPOND SCIZOR IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE EVER!!

PokemonTrainerKaden

You should look in the fan art shop section. This thread should be closed.

Kingdra22

Ground Game
Status
Not open for further replies.