• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

claudicado

Celestic Gym Leader
The end of the Johto saga almost killed me... Misty, Brock and Ash going separate ways just didn't make sense to me.

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
When the gang seperates at the end of the region

Shaman

OMG itZ pikablu!!1!1
KNIGHTS Pokemon Worlds Swag Giveaway!

Day 1: Pokemon Worlds 2011 Cap Highest current bid: $75
Day 2: Pokemon Worlds 2011 Shirt (XL) Highest current bid:
Day 3: Pokemon Worlds 2010 Binder Highest current bid:
Hello all of you generous Serebiiers! :D

From now until August 21st, my group is hosting a live stream of gaming challenges and requests in order to raise awareness and money for Child's Play Charity.

Each day, we are doing an auction of sorts for a Pokemon Worlds item in an attempt to get more viewers and donations. Each "auction" ends the next day at 12:00 Pacific time, and whoever donates the most in total over that 24 hours will win the item! Sounds fun, right? :D

Due to technical issues throughout the night, we lost a lot of fans and currently our chatroom is pretty slow. Please come by and join in on the fun and help out a good cause! :)

knightstreaming.com is our URL to use!

That prelude to the first movie that explained why Fuji made Mewtwo, when all his clones and daughter died, the situation was sad. Dr. Fuji suffered much. And then Mewtwo fried him, making everything a bit more sad. Yet while writing this I can't help but laugh for some reason xD

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
Cubone's back story. ;_;

TrainerJP

Is Eatin' Yo Picnic!
When Misty and Brock(not really) seperated after the end of the Jhoto series.

Aegon

PMD2's definitely the saddest thing in Pokémon. The story and characters were very well developed, and so the events of the climax were quite depressing. There are other sad things in Pokémon, sure, but nothing was as put together as well as PMD2.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
If the people in the anime can do it we can to!

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
um duh, give it to oak&the daycare, make em deal with it

That is just wrong!

Better Hope Your Wailmer Doesnt Evolve In The House

This made me LOL A LOT! Cookie for you!

Feeding is more of a problem, certain ghost pokémon eat souls and life energy, I wonder if the pokémart sells that.

o_O Very true. I would not own a Litwick for this reason. Evil little creatures! I will stick with cute fluffly things that eat apples. :p

My_pet_flygon

not so farfech'd now
when james had to leave his chimecho behind. and when jessie and james left their arbok and wheezing...

It would make it more fun online as well coz everyone would have their own individual sprite.

Awesome If They Would Or Let You Join The Evil Team Rocket/magma/plasma

That would be great on an online version but i dont think it would be that good in a console or handheld game, coz they seem to get beat a LOT.

Nakita

This is something I've been hoping for for a pretty long time. Not only should they allow customization, but they should allow your first Pokemon in your party to follow you again, like in HGSS. That was one feature that I actually liked[despite how simple it was] and I was very.. Confused when they didn't add it into BW.

Remmie

In Pokemon Heroes when Latios says goodbye to Latias. Even thought I`ve seen it lots of time (got the DVD at home:D) it always made me cry. So touching.

unstopable373

I'd only want to see this if the space used to do this was just empty space anyway, so that they wouldn't be downgrading any other element of the game.

+1 to this

if it means less battles with certain trainers like rivals,villian etc I say absolutely not.

Otherwise, it's fine I guess

Golemite

I've wondered this since Gen. II, and it's odd it still hasn't found its way into the games. If they want to maintain the two canon choises so badly... how about even extra clothes, accessories, stuff, even planning your own ones in a minigame? It would still be the same canon boy or girl but with a different hair color, wearing just different clothes etc., you know? You've had your contest clothes for some time - it's odd the actual clothes can't still be customized even.

Status
Not open for further replies.