• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you aren't a competitive battler, you will get crushed. Anyway, PO stands for Pokémon Online, an online Pokémon battle simulator. No, it's nothing like Crater or Lake. PO is built only for battling. You can build your own team from scratch. Any level (100 max), any moves (legit of course), and adjustable EVs and IVs. So there's no need to train. Just build your team and battle. The battles on PO have saveable battle logs in case you ever need them. IRL, an online battle can take 10 minutes or more. Whereas a battle on PO takes only a few minutes most of the time. Anyway, check out the site:
Pokémon Online

EDIT:
Ninja'd. CURSE YOU!!!!!!

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
ouch, if general section isnt a place for general pokemon topics, where is? the thread will naturally die out and fall to back pages if no one else is interested, but for a few hours, its an active topic. were not complaining or attacking anyone here, just taking about something thats annoying in the game, like how lots of other threads talk about how they dislike a character, or series plot twist. im sure youve had bad experiences with other trainers, lets hear your story? im sure youve been around a while, seeing your 999 posts, why not make number 1000 a story!

Naturally, the mods don't like it when people start complaint threads, so posting one in the most popular subcategory will most likely end with a locked thread and a message from them telling you 'That's a no-no.' :D

Dragon Master Cody

VGC champion
Dude, same here. I do rating mode and everyone just disconnects when there about to lose. Double battle is the worst though. In 2 weeks not a single person hasn't d/ced on my EVEN when I don't d/c on them. Such backstabers. Not to mention it takes forever to fid people. Let alone non d/cers.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Whiny Rant threads aren't exactly wanted here.. As most of the people said.

The Random battles may be on the blink, or you need to wait a some time before your Profile is updated.

Either way.. shutting it.. To Bla7kCaT: no more whiny threads or I'll give you an infraction.

I think taking care of pokemon in real life would be easy for some Pokemon but practically impossible for others. I don't think most legendarys would be easy...
If I took care of my pokemon in real life I might not be able to take care of my Cacturne. My Darkrai would keep attacking Cresselia(Poor Cresselia would be outnumbered because I have three Darkrai.) My Dusknoir would not be easy to take care of. Gardevoir and Gallade may be easy due to their human traits. Froslass would freeze you and then show off the body. What would I feed some of them anyway?

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
I go for the little Pokemon. I'd give berries and poffins and pet food to my Oshawott, Tepig, and Snivy. I'd slice up Magikarps and cook em and sautee them so yummy even I would eat em.

I'd have campfires with them and tell spooky ghost stories and have Misdreavous tell me how lame that story was...

orangezilla

Who's dar man
Sorry I can't come out, I'm combing my tangrowth

GrassTypes.

Totally be Hangin with my Umbreon right now .

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I'm guessing it would ve like taking care of a dog that could kill u with a head smash or a flamethrower or a thunderbolt. or splash

Waterlover711

<=my doggy(prof.pic)
if you look at the anime the pokemon always seem to get dog like food which seems wierd...what if you had a legendarie and it eats alot would you have to feed it more and if so you would be loaded with pokemon food on all of your travels with that legendarie?example: ;382;

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
We'd shoot them down, just like duck hunt. I'm pretty sure that we could gun them down easily. Kinda a stupid question, though.

We would have to convince them of humankinds caring and good nature......

Then when that fails hide away for 5 years and resurface when everything's over.

BaopuuMan

<-Love her so...
Will pokemon ever stop?

Pokemon is going strong, being the second best selling game series ever! espicially with black and white bringing it back to its glory days of red and blue. will pokemon ever stop being made? or will we see gen 20? will we see thousands of pokemon? i think it will become an endless cycle of games like mario bros, final fanasy (15? that wut we at?), star war, zelda..., it will be weird to see wut they do. keep making more and more, or come up with remakes spinoffs ect. what do you guys think, and wut do you want to see happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.