• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I kinda did this by Investing in Nuggets once in Black City, then selling them to the Ore Man.(Who buys it for Full price of $10,000)

but then I saw Nuggets in Black City cost $100,000.

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
^^Exactly. You lose $90,000 per Nugget and you can only transfer $10,000 at a time, assuming the other player has access to Iccirus City. This would be a much faster approach, and the player trading away the money wouldn't lose double the actual amount being transfered.

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
I have two methods of making money in Pokemon Black & White. The first involving the Pokemon Stantler (or a DW Furret. Look it up.) Stantler has the ability Frisk, and can learn the move Theif. :D Yeup, you see where I'm going with this. I go to Route 13 and run up and down the beach, waiting for a surfing spot, into which I surf into. The Pokemon enounterable are Staryu (60%) Corsola (30%) and Starmie (10%). Staryu and Starmie both can be holding Stardust (50%) Star Piece (5%) and Comet Shard (1%) (Haven't found one yet xP). These can be sold to the items collector dude in Icirrus. :D
My other method is finding the newly introduced EV Wings. Marvelous Bridge and Driftveil Drawbridge have shadow spots that, when walked into, supply a Ducklett, Swana, or a Wing. These wings sell for around 1500 each (except for the Pretty Wing, which is odd, since its listed as a "valuable item", but only sells for 150 PokeDollars). Theyre VERY easy to come by AND you can get some HP EV training and Speed EV training done fighting Ducklett and Swana respectively. :D Enjoy.

I like the idea of the Savings Bond. Its a great idea, and even thought I doubt GameFreak will include it, I'm in support of it. I don't see anything wrong with it. LOL what would happen if you Flung (used Fling) it? xDD

BTW Sorry for being completely off topic about it but I just had to get those methods off my chest. Teehee, I've got about $600,00. :D
~DT

Kotone

You lose more money when you lose battles when you have more money? I guess, since I don't pass 350k due to EV training.

jashuwa

Trainer/Breeder
id love to travel with my friends around training pokemon and goin on rad camping trips and growing and developing the bond between me and my pokemon friends. i would go in a second. me and my girlfriend and my best friend on an adventure to travel and explore... deal

Nyter

Island Challenger
I never went camping but If I had Pokemon... I would.
Take my Pikachu to power me up mah Microwave and heat me up some Easy Mac... ahhh camping!

An00bis

Wicked Witch
It sounds just like the " mom savings " feature from Generation II except your mom occasionally purchases things with your money. They can make that feature standard with two small changes: (1) you're able to adjust how much she takes from 0 to 100% in intervals of 5 and (2) you'd be able to control her spending habits based on how you treat her. More visits + the occasional present makes her happy enough to leave your savings alone.

As for " giving money " in trades I don't really support it. I think money is easy enough to get even before the E4.

You lose more money when you lose battles when you have more money?

You pay out a certain percentage of your on hand money to the winner in most battles.

thegreattjtoot

Looking to open a pokemon league in tuscarawas county ohio!

Hello, i am thinking of holding a pokemon league at kent state tusc, and was seeing if i could get any interest. Both VG and TCG would be held

Nyter

Island Challenger
In gen IV, Platinum or Diamond, I got to those old folks south of Hearthome City and battle em with Amulet coin. I get to 999,999 in no time. But in Gen V... ugh.

So I like the idea!

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
It sounds like a very interesting idea, but then I thought a bit and remembered that this game is also for 3 year olds. Tis a little bit too complicated in my opinion. ^^'

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
Of course! What kind of fan are you if you dont want to live in the world of Pokemon?

Profesco

gone gently
Hello, i am thinking of holding a pokemon league at kent state tusc, and was seeing if i could get any interest. Both VG and TCG would be held

Good luck getting interest. You won't be getting any here, sorry. Try making a Facebook page.

Status
Not open for further replies.