• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
You're using the word 'obliviously' wrong, I think you mean 'obviously'...

Seismitoad is such a stoner. And he takes steroids.

If we include steroids, I think Machamp would have to be considered as well.

And I agree with one of the earlier posters; Simipour looks high off his axe. He's stoned.

hes obliviously a punk!! so obliviously hes a stoner!

And that's not true. There are many punks around the world who are clean as anyone. Punks are just kids who decide to be aholes. They don't necessarily have to high or drunk to do it.

maelstrom5292

Pokemon Collector
I'd have to agree with Scrafty, he's definitely not in the same world as us...

Bidoof xP

And that's not true. There are many punks around the world who are clean as anyone. Punks are just kids who decide to be aholes. They don't necessarily have to high or drunk to do it.

well all the punks i know like to smoke pot. and a high majority of them do that and hand harder stuff hint hint rebel

LetsGoJeto

I pwn weather teams
I didn't even know those were smoking terms

Toke? I've heard it used in early 00's movies.Someone would hit a bong or a blunt and their friends would chant, "Toke, toke toke." There's a song about it. Based on the strawman's song from the Wizard of Oz.

"I'd been smokin' and a tokin', a coughin' and a chokin', if I only had a blunt...."

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Slowbro/Slowpoke family.

samhain88

Magikarp trainer
I think living in the world of Pokemon would be awesome. But also a little stressfull. You would just be a kid, set out in the wild, to tame these dangerous animals. Pretty crazy. But it would be fun.

CliveKoopa

I think living in the world of Pokemon would be awesome. But also a little stressfull. You would just be a kid, set out in the wild, to tame these dangerous animals. Pretty crazy. But it would be fun.

Who said only kids can train Pokemon? Adults can be pokemon trainers too.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Definitely Slowpoke and Slowbro. Just look at their dopey faces and you know where I'm coming from. Those two look like they had a couple of blunts together, only thing missing is the red eyes.

Profesco

gone gently
hey everybody!! :D i want to know what you think is the most stoner like pokemon out there?? im thinking maybe slakoth ;287; :p

Let me know ;) i want to make a team :p

Make your own team. Or ask the folks in one of our RMT sections. We're not here to help you choose Pokemon for a theme.

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
I'm with CliveCoopa. Look at proffesor oak, elm, birch, all of 'em. They've been doing it their whole lives. I'd love to train, play, and travel with my Lucario everyday! Kids rock! but you wont stay young 4ever.
Let pokemon live on!!

How would you feed a Litwick? It feeds off of life energy, and I don't think they sell that at Wal-Mart. Though, he could eat the souls of the customers! :redface:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Its basic pokemon that are easy to train but evloved pokemon are hard to train.

Status
Not open for further replies.