• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azn Kiwi

Nice Guy
Saddest thing in Pokemon is when the Kanto Anime season ended because that was the best season.

Team Rocket is even more lame and annoying. Pokemon battles use to end when the other Pokemon faints, now it ends when the trainer sees the Pokemon got hit by one attack and calls it quits.

They would always put a story with the episode but now it's all about one pokemon every episode and Team Rocket comes in and snatches it away, Ash brings it back, end of show.

Saddest thing in Pokemon is when the Kanto Anime season ended because that was the best season.

Team Rocket is even more lame and annoying. Pokemon battles use to end when the other Pokemon faints, now it ends when the trainer sees the Pokemon got hit by one attack and calls it quits.

They would always put a story with the episode but now it's all about one pokemon every episode and Team Rocket comes in and snatches it away, Ash brings it back, end of show.

Have you even watched the anime lately? That doesn't sound like the anime at all right now.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~

Flame Mistress

You obviously have not watched the Best Wishes series yet, have you?

Probably when Butterfree left. Or when Ash found Charmander. The Kanto series was such an emotionally upsetting one. I loved it so much.

abrar14

Statter Master
Never agree on anything what he says it doesnt make sense.
I would cry in a Box when a Pikachu suddenly pitys Me

hmm look who's talking. what do you mean i dont make sense, you dont make much sesne yourself. If you want to take this any further pm me before we both get infracted.

bob1038

Rate my Team!

Ok, so how does this team sound, (eventually they will all be lv 100)

Infenape lv 100
Ability: Blaze
Item: Charcoal
Moveset:
Flamewheel
ember
blast burn
focus punch

Kingdra lv 72
Ability: Swift Swim
Item: Mystic Water/Damp Rock
Moveset:
Rain dance
surf
outrage
hydro pump

Darkrai lv 65
Ability: bad dreams
Item: BlackGlasses
moveset:
Dark void
Dream eater
Nightmare
Dark pulse

Registeel lv 89
Ability: Clear Body
Item: Leftovers
moveset:
Stealth rock
flash cannon
toxic
iron head

Electivire lv 86
Ability: Motor Drive
Item: Magnet
moveset:
Double team
focus punch
thunderpunch
Zap Cannon

Mewtwo lv 63
Ability: Synchronise
Item: Life Orb
Moveset:
Aura sphere
ice beam
psycho cut
recover

I am open to suggestions to different movesets or pokemon teams, although infernape has to stay in the team (what can I say? He was my starter pokemon!).

MattyRatty27

It depends what you want it for, in-game or competative battling. In-game its fine but for competitive battling its terrible. Contact me for which one it is and I can help you.

Vycksta

Closing this on account that it's in the wrong section... and because there's no specification as to whether this team is in-game or not.

Future Platinum Team Rate/Comment

Is this a good Platinum team? Please Rate/Comment

;149; Dragonite: Moves: Flamethrower
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
;149; Dragonite: Moves: Outrage
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Focus Punch
;448; Lucario: Moves: Close Combat
Swords Dance
Crunch
Extremespeed
;464; Rhyperior: Moves: Stone Edge
Earthquake
Megahorn
Swords Dance
;486; Regigigas: Moves: Giga Impact
Crush Grip
Zen Headbutt
Superpower
;468; Togekiss Moves: Aura Sphere
Substitude
Nasty Plot
Baton Pass

Last edited:

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Lacks originality, to be honest. You should get some different pokemon instead of having 2 pokemon of the same species in the team TWICE!

Last edited:

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
This team is horrible. A glaring Fighting weakness, TWO Regigigas, Giga Impact, TWO non-Multiscale Dragonite, Special Dragonite, all in all, it sucks.
Use the RMT section when you've constructed a better one.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I didn't want to rate since this post doesnt belong here but 2 dragonites and to regigigas?

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
hmm look who's talking. what do you mean i dont make sense, you dont make much sesne yourself. If you want to take this any further pm me before we both get infracted.

Funny how most on Serebii lash out, after justly proven wrong.

Milotic stops all fighting, doesn't it?

Last edited:
oh sorry, typing fault, second regigigas = togekiss

Status
Not open for further replies.