• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Pignite doesn't fart, he has flames. By that logic, RESHIRAM farts!

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
In the next gen there will probably be a hotdog Pokemon. It would be pretty awesome too. Who doesn't like a plain hotdog design, but with eyes and a mouth?

All in all, I'd rather see an Umbrella monster make the scene.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
The one without an avatar or title makes a point.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Yes. Because a pokemons cry is what determines a pokemon looking good or not. Be sensible. You already admitted Trubbish and Garbodor have a better design than their counterparts. Is there another pokemon you want tomoan about?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Yes. Because a pokemons cry is what determines a pokemon looking good or not. Be sensible. You already admitted Trubbish and Garbodor have a better design than their counterparts. Is there another pokemon you want tomoan about?

Yeah, a series of 1st gen monsters.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
OK, OK, look. We're getting into an argument that could cause thousands of casualties. Let's just nip this in the bud, and continue insulting the badly designed Pokemon in harmony. I know it may seem like I'm just saying this because I don't want to admit I'm wrong, but I'm not. You can think that if you want to, but it doesn't matter to me. Now who's with me?

...Yes, Stunfisk sucks.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
And why is it Electric? What's the point of that?

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
No stunfisk is ugly. Just like the thing it's based on. I think the design is interesting but could be better. The electricity part could have been expanded upon further.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
An Aipom using Nasty Plot as it grins at you happily...

*shudder*

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Oh no, this fictional video game from a country that is largely not Christian doesn't follow Biblical teachings! Whatever shall we do?!

While yes, I think it's exceedingly dumb to decry anything that doesn't completely match up to your overly-rigid belief system (fiction is fiction for a reason), let the people who think it's Satanic do what they want. It's not like 99% of the primary audience for the games is going to care much or change their opinion, just as the people who are looking for things to find Satanic in every fictional book, television show, or video game aren't likely to change theirs either.

They don't affect the fans, and vice versa. Let them think what they want, most of them are already a bit too far gone to talk sense to anyway.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
They're probably looking around, deciding which heavy object would deal the most damage to your cranium...

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Will people please stop saying I'm hardcore Christian? I'm not. I'm not easily offended, and the fact that you people think that I am offended by Darkrai appalls me. It's a bit of code and black pixels for gods sake!

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Go on then. Name a few and we'll discuss them.

Like, hello?

MugoUrth said:
1st Gen: Let's see...
Electrode: Voltorb could have started out as a novelty, but become something more. It DIDN'T! It just became a bigger Pokeball with a poorly drawn face. A RETARD could have designed this.
Magneton: Does it need to be said?
Dugtrio: Does it need to be said?
Charizard: He's awesome, but pretty generic in design.
Eevee series: The idea of a monster turning into many different monsters is a good idea, it's too bad they look so GENERIC!
Kangaskahn: Once again, a cool design, but... Some designs resemble their animal too much. Kangaskahn doesn't resemble enough. They turned a simple idea like a Kangaroo into a Nido-Wannabe.
Kabutops: Just an ancient Scyther. Why always pick on him instead of Scyther, because for a trilobite, they could have been a LOT more creative. For a Praying Mantis, it fits.
Chansey: We already have Cleffable AND Wigglytuff, no need for this fat pink blob.

Questions?

I'm not saying that 1st gen is bad, I just think the other gens are more well designed than first gen is. Sometimes just cause you like a monster doesn't make it a good design, and vice-versa.

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
Bubble gum? I always thought Ditto was Silly Putty.
That actually makes a lot of sense.
I can take Vanilluxe MUCH more seriously than Voltorb.
Especially with that comic relief grin.
In the next gen there will probably be a hotdog Pokemon. It would be pretty awesome too. Who doesn't like a plain hotdog design, but with eyes and a mouth?
Personally, I'd like a hot dog, dog Pokemon. Like one of those long wiener dogs.(insert immature snicker here)
OK, OK, look. We're getting into an argument that could cause thousands of casualties. Let's just nip this in the bud, and continue insulting the badly designed Pokemon in harmony. I know it may seem like I'm just saying this because I don't want to admit I'm wrong, but I'm not. You can think that if you want to, but it doesn't matter to me. Now who's with me?

...Yes, Stunfisk sucks.
Opinion sguys. Debate is fine, but they're just opinions. No need to get worked up.
And why is it Electric? What's the point of that?
Stunkfish is based of the electric ray, sometimes called the torpedo ray, which discharges up to 240 volts, & bury themselves in sand to become difficult to spot. The rays weren't named after torpedoes, torpedoes are named after them. The typing makes perfect sense.
No stunfisk is ugly. Just like the thing it's based on. I think the design is interesting but could be better. The electricity part could have been expanded upon further.
Lies. The thing its based on looks badass.

It seems like you guy's are trying to bash as many things as you can for postcount.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.