• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
HeartGold has the Pokeathlon

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆

Skydra

Yes, completely. Doctor Who is almost parallel to Pokemon. Time travel is something the Pokemon series has solely used as a mechanic, and now these newfangled things are timetraveling too! Ripoffs, all of them. And traveling companions? What a scam.

original150

"timey wimy stuff"
Yeah I'm probably wrong. But still, my fantasy will never rest! He changes companions though! Thats why its a question and my theory is not right.

Last edited:

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
We already have something similar to this a while back even before Skylanders came out. That being the Japaness only arcade game Pokemon Battle Trio. Guess that they didn't get outside of Japan since that they knew that us outside of Japan wouldn't buy pucks for the game and take it to the arcade like the people in Japan do. Besides , The games are fine they way that they are on the consoles and that it would also get a lawsuit over it if there was a Pokemon version of Skylanders for the consoles.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I have to say I LOVE the Pokemon following you feature in HGSS. It way outweighed the banning of coin-buying con IMO.

It pretty much had me at "Whoa! Machop suddenly hugged you!"

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
IMO the only way this could really work is if you copied the old digimon toys.
Besides... if you have to store all the main data on a chip in the pokemons butt... wouldnt that kinda be odd when your swampert still looks like a mudkip :/
in the end if you have to base all your data on the chips it will just end up as an overpriced novilty version of the alredy exsisting games.

R_N

In addition to the american, a number of interviews have shown us that there's also a few Koreans on staff (one of which designed the Tepig line) and I want to say at least one Chinese person. No doubt gamefreak's offices also have several other nationalities

It should also be noted that Turner was the one responsible for all the fancy cutscenes in the game (or, at least, was one of the lead people on most of the scenes), but he (and I believe interviews implied that pretty much everyone on the staff did as well) was tasked to design a few Pokemon (ice types, specifically, were in demand)

Profesco

gone gently
And next time, this can be taken to the Pokemon Questions thread. We offer help with all queries there.

Status
Not open for further replies.