• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reshiram337

Leader of DEFHA
awesome nickname, just searched it in google and it says Incendia in latin means fire, seems perfect for my charizard. Thank you, most likely will use this :)

Still open for more suggestions though, but ill probably use this nickname. Thank you :D

CeleTran

Trapped
Uhh, it's already been released in Japan. If you want one, just get one off of Pokécheck or trade for one.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Reshiram337

Leader of DEFHA
What gender is it? You could go with Blaze if you want a generic nickname.

its a female

blaze seems very simple though, beings that its ability is blaze :/, isnt that bad of a nickname though

MidnightChampion

Leader Of The Pack
I understand what your all saying. Im still going with Blaziken.
But still one thing that I hate is arceus is STILL Number one. I mean, I know he's like the most BOSS Pokemon ever but im tired of everyone begging and absolutely NEEDING an Arceus.

Reshiram337

Leader of DEFHA
I have decided to use Incendia, for my female Charizard. Thank you everyone that suggested a nickname :)

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
i need Zapdos's lightningrod for my rain team. so ill vote for it

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
New Pokemon games

so guys, I got to ask, I know we all love the orginal kind of pokemon game play but what about spin off games (Rainger, Mystery Dugion, ect.) that would you like to see happen with new versions? also you can say what other games you'd like to for the orginal kind

personally, I want to see a middle game to Black and White (like a "Twlight" game (the crossroads of Light and Dark, not the saga XP)) and a new Mystery Dungion Game with 5th gen pokemon included, how about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.