• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingCold

Just my taste on that pokemon.

For example, Feraligatr is the awesomest pokemon on earth. Tyranitar, Luxray, Weavile, and others are cool too. But, Meganium sucks.

Dark Side4

There are no "best" shinies because shinies aren't good in the first place.

Shiny Cresselia and Gardevoir are the "best" in terms of coloration however.

Really dude, you know what the question means, but you had to say it didn't you?

Also, I really don't know what game you play or if it's different from the normal ones, but the pokemon you list down below in your signature are just awful. The ONLY good thing about that delcatty is its hp, and the jirachi is even worse. Idk if that area or something just makes your pokemon's stats worse because I don't have 5th gen or whatever your playing, but the stats I see are absolutely horrible, nothing to repeatedly write on your signature....

^ he/she is playing mystery dungeon and its actually an okay team if you ask me. (hence why she only had a four-mon team)

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I got to repeat what they say: We can not say with any certainty when the Meloetta event will happen.

Going off most of the movies and events. We guess we will have some news in 2013 for the Japanese release. And then we guess that it's going to be 2014 before the English speaking world will get it.

Shutting - single Pokémon

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
THe best lookking shiny Pokemon in my opinion are Latias, for that really beautiful orange and Giratina, for the completely different coloration.

mewichooseyou

Grass Trainer
I remember watching the first Pokemon movie and falling in love with Mew so I knew I had to have one. Luckily and old forum friend had one and traded it to my SS account. I was the happiest girl on Earth that day. :)

Lanik

Interesting question. Most shiny pokemon are appealing tp me, but I'll name a few.

Shiny Reuniclus, shiny Serperior, and shiny Eevee. I want all of them.

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
Really dude, you know what the question means, but you had to say it didn't you?

Also, I really don't know what game you play or if it's different from the normal ones, but the pokemon you list down below in your signature are just awful. The ONLY good thing about that delcatty is its hp, and the jirachi is even worse. Idk if that area or something just makes your pokemon's stats worse because I don't have 5th gen or whatever your playing, but the stats I see are absolutely horrible, nothing to repeatedly write on your signature....

While I agree with what you said first...Your second paragraph was completely uncalled for and off-topic lol.

Anyways, back on topic...My favorite shinies are Scizor and Politoed, both of which I have. I love them!

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
I was obsessed with Gurren Lagann when B/W came out. What's that? Gen. V has a Drill pokemon? And a Mech Pokemon? And a pokemon with freaking pointy Sunglasses? AND THEY'RE ALL GROUND TYPE? OMFGOMFGOMFG.

MeltingCORE

Usually a Pokemon's looks is what inspires me to get them. Sometimes their appearance even has a relation to something I like. Like Jirachi = stars and I love Astronomy.

ThisIsPatrick

Treecko and charizard. Treecko because when i was 5 or 6 i read a pokemon picture book with a massive tree with heaps of Treecko. Charizard because ever since I saw Ashs Charmeleon evolve I loved Charizard! I also like Zangoose because of its design

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Meowth: Hes really cute and I liek its Pay Day attack
Gothorita/Gothita: was truely surprised of a emo-ish Pokemon and loved it since I heard of it
Swablu/Altaria: Its sooo Flufffaaaaaay!
Mudkip)Marshtomp/Swampert: yes, I liek Mudkipz
Riolu/Lucario: Ive waited 2 years for the release of the Lucario movie and stuck to Lucario since then

Nya~

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
I am only going to list a few since I have so many.

My Golurk: It can learn Fly. Once I heard about a giant clockwork robot Pokemon that can learn Fly ... oh it was on my team, no questions asked. I named it Bender, in honor of the alcoholic, vulgar bending unit that we all know and love. Specifically the episode where Fry wants to know what the world would be like if Bender were 500 feet tall.

My Galvantula: Simple matter of CompoundEyes + Thunder. When I heard about that, I really just had to have one for that gimmick. 91% accuracy on a move that normally has 70%? Yes please!

My Samurott: Simple matter of me liking Oshawott over Snivy and Tepig.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
Archen.His ability made me want to beat the hell out of everybody despite his ability being Defeatist

yeminied

What inspired me to get my Jellicent?

It would have to be its huge Special Defence and HP combined with excellent typing and perfect moveset.

Smugleaf&Mudkip

Heart Tamer
Here's one for Lucario:

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Carnivora
Family: Canidae
Subfamily: Caninae
Tribe: Canini
Genus: Canis
Species: C. lupus