• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Any time I try to humiliate my CPU opponent by finishing them with a weak move, and they get their a** saved by one of their cheap, unlimited items. IF I WANT TO CHERRY TAP, I WANT YOU TO BLEEPIN' LET ME CHERRY TAP, DAMMIT!!! Next time, I'm bringin' EMBARGO! Bahahahaha.

they don't have unlimited items.

In pokemon firered witch i never played but wacthed chuggaconroys walkthrough when you talked to a certain girl she says "ewww did you touch me!".
it always makes me laugh:D

This isn't a FUUUU moment.....

anyway, mine:

>Send out a rather weak Pokemon against Audino
>Audino uses Take Down instead of its 3 other support moves
>It's a critical hit -_-

My Pokemon might be weak, but I knew it would have survived a Take Down and deals a finishing blow had it wasn't a critical hit. And it obviously would have survived the blow had the Audino uses one of its three support moves instead. 1/4 chance that it will use an attack...it did, and it's a critical too -_-

Hilda almost gave me a defeat in the battle against the Subway Masters, thanks to her deciding that killing Durant last is a great idea. I won in the end, but still, I FUUU-ed because the only Pokemon remaining on our side was one of her Pokemon. Both my Zoroark and my Hydreigon, as well as Hilda's Archeops, got obliterated by that stupid Durant. And my Zoroark has Flamethrower too.....but the Durant is faster, and defeated my Zoroark with a single X-Scissor, which is also a FUUU moment. Two FUUU moments in just a single battle -_-

>Someone in GTS offering a good Pokemon for something easy
>Goes to breed for that something easy, or capture it
>Return to the GTS, good Pokemon has disappeared, taken by someone else -_-

>Double Battle
>Sends out a level 89 Volcarona and a weak Pokemon with Lucky Egg
>Opponent has level 65 Bouffalant and level 65 Stoutland
>Volcarona uses Heat Wave, Bouffalant somehow SURVIVED, and it missed Stoutland
>You know what happens next.

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
I have voted for Arceus! Why?

He's is the god pokemon! And maybe guys without Pokemon HG/SS, D/P/Pt have with that event of HG/SS, the have now a second chance! ^^

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Arbok4Ever

Fav region? Johto. Has Clair. 'Nuff said.

Fav PKMN are ARBOK, Bisharp, Tyranitar, Ampharos, Forretress, Marowak and some more.

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
I used to pronounce it "Nim-bah-sah" but now I pronounce it "Nim-buh-suh".

Eranu™

Fav region: Hoenn. Think it has the best story line.
Fav Pokemon: Blaziken Swampert Metagross Salamence Flygon. Just so many cool pokes in hoenn.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I like Hoenn best, but Victini is my favorite Pokemon.

Black Charizard is epix! So is black Rayquaza. I also think the shiny Treecko evolution line looks pretty cool, not sure why though. Oh, and shiny sky blue Mew! :3

pokemon breeder william

salamence rocks!!!!!
pokemon vortex

discuss the major online RPG here . (my username is mister 101)

discuss
;251;;251;;251;;251;;251;;251;;251;;251;;251;;251;;251;;251;;251;;251;

Cynder

Yup, 'tis me!
Reshiram. 'Nuff said.

Riceslash

The pangolin
Rayquaza, Sandslash, Milotic, Charizard, Luxray and Metagross

Status
Not open for further replies.