• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it and zeky are pretty cool shiny. to bad its impossible to get them that way.....

Actually, you can get it in shiny form. I'm actually going to be S-reseting for a Shiny Zek on this run-through of White.

(don't catch it in N's castle and it reappears at the dragonspiraltower)

TheOriginalOne

オリジナル
I pronounce it "Nim-bah-sa".

Sound

Shiny Rapidash is pretty cool, since it has black/grey flames instead of red ones.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
1st gen: Charizard
2nd gen: Noctowl
3rd gen: Seviper
4th gen: Gliscor
5th gen: Braviary and reuniclus

Generation Three; The worst generation?

I see a lot of things like this, not anymore, but back in 2003-04 there were lots of hate threads on other sites. Title says it all, so discuss! ;360;

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
I personally dislike Hoenn, as they got stuff wrong, but there was also a bunch of stuff they got pretty darn right.

I'm just glad this isn't a Johto Hate thread. LOL.

EDIT: Yeah, the games are good though. I bought an Emerald game last year, despite me being around 5 years late... LOL.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

I love the Gen 3 Pokés. Not sure about the games, but if the RS remakes came out, I'd certainly buy one - a region full of Gen 3 Pokémon? I'm in!

Moneyy

INACTIVE
So, how do you pronounce Nimbasa? I had a little arguement with my brother this morning about how to pronounce Nimbasa. Do you pronounce it: 'Nim-bar-sa'? Or: 'Nim-bass-a'? Or do you pronounce it completely differently?

Discuss..........

I pronounce it Nim-bah-sah. I don't know where you got the "r" from.

Also, it was unnecessary to make a whole thread for this, and I don't see how the poll is related to the question.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Hmmm, I'd say Hoenns actually the best region for area design and pokemon design, even if the plot is appalling ('I don't understand. How can water be good.') and the pokemon are useless (Mawile, Kecleon, Glalie, Tropius: Amazing design, rubbish at battling).

Every region has it's upsides and downsides (Sinnoh improved battling the most, but had the worst pokemon designs, Unova has the best story, but probably the worst post game, Johto has the best post game but it's quite weak in a lot of places and Kanto didn't do anything brilliantly, but was the base upon which all of Pokemon is built).

I certainly wouldn't call Gen 3 the worst.

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
Pokemon On Boomerang?

Well, theyv'e started airing The Power Puff Girls and Dexter's Labatory, so maybe in 2014 they'll start airing older pokemon episodes? Do you think they should?

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
1. BW
2. RBY
3. DPPt
4. RSE
5. GSC

Hoenn was an awkward phase for Pokemon, but it represented the fundamental, structural change to the game's architecture that allowed the series to flourish with the advent of DPPt. I think it deserves remakes with the current technology and infrastructure so it can be done "right."

If you can even consider that gen 3 is the worst generation, you've either never played them or have never played Black or White.

-Resident evil ;461;

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
I don't think it is the worst, but I can understand why many other do. The 3rd gen took the franchise to a slightly different direction, with different design and style from the first two gens. Different style and colors for pokemon, different cry style, more emphasis on water routes and more dramatic save-the-world plot. It was all very new. Not necessarily bad, but different. Also, after 2nd gen had to regions, I think many felt that 3rd gen was a step down in terms of content.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Generation 3 is my favorite generation, it's the one that got me to start playing Pokemon. That doesn't mean my favorite game is in it though, but it's up there. Sure, a lot of things were changed in that generation, some better some worse.

I think people didn't like it mostly because they couldn't transfer their older Pokemon and the lack of Pokemon that they could use.

Status
Not open for further replies.