• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
In all things, Red is better than Ash. Probably the only thing that makes Ash better is that he's been to more places than Red but still, he ain't as good as Red.

randomspot555

They're two different characters. They share a hometown and Ash's appearance is heavily based on Red, but that's about it.

Game Maker

Memento Mori
I caught a shiny Makuhita in Granite Cave (Emerald). I have no use for it, though.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Hoenn's E4 for me, Glacia still has yet to have her home region confirmed (Though we all assume it's Shinnoh), Drake iirc, is Lance's Uncle. Pheobe is kinda hot, only rivaled by Lorelei and Bertha in terms of Hawtness. Sidney, well he's just badass.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Hoenn's E4 was my favorite for obvious reasons. Two of the elite four members specialize in my favorite types: ghost and ice. And obviously, Drake is there, and he's the manliest man to have ever lived, so that gets a lot of points for Hoenn. Steven was an amazing champion because steel is such a cool type to specialize in and no-doubt caused problems for players. Metagross is also such a cool signature pokemon to have. Also, he used both fossil pokemon of the region, and Armaldo and Cradily happen to be my two favorite fossil pokemon behind Archeops. They even decided to change up the champion in Emerald and, I have to say, Wallace's team did not disappoint.

When all is said and done, Hoenn was the best, no questions asked.

Glacia still has yet to have her home region confirmed (Though we all assume it's Shinnoh)

I always thought she was from Johto since she's holding a GS ball.

Game Maker

Memento Mori
My favorite was the Unovan Elite Four. getting to choose your order makes things easier. =w=

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I always thought she was from Johto since she's holding a GS ball.

I assume Shinnoh because she came to Hoenn to train her Ice types, because her home region was to cold, so I'm assuming getting your Ice Types to master freezing stuff in the tropics is a good way to beef them up.

And since Shinnoh and Unova are really the only regions to have snow at ground level. It's safer to assume she's from perpetually cold Shinnoh.

Jameson1

Mes amis
The original E4 was classic, I'd have to go with that. Although Obviously the Unova E4 postgame were more powerful :/ I really liked how in FR/LG the E4 got more powerful and changed their Pokemon around a bit after you beat the game (they were the first games to do that, I believe).

The FR/LG Elite Four is by far my favorite. I've owned the game for 8 years and last weekend was the first time I legitimately beat the Elite 4. It is truly difficult, being thrown straight from Lance, a very difficult Elite 4 to your rival, who the people at game freak barely managed to make harder. It's so difficult that you can't force your way through it unless you have 2 level 80+ Charizards ;) .

Streetlight

Nope. I'm a huge Gen 3 fanboy so in no way do I think Gen 3 is the worst. Hell I don't think any Gen is bad overall. They've all done stuff wrong and stuff right.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Gen 3 was the BEST, not the worst... Awesome storyline, awesome pokemon designs, awesome map (I liked the water routes), awesome characters, awesome music. Best region overall. I didn't really like 4th or 5th, but that's probably because I started with 3rd.

Jameson1

Mes amis
I have a log of Rock types on a lot of my in-game teams, also a lot of Bug types, plus Ground and Grass... so I normally have some glaring weaknesses, but they manage to balance each other out pretty well (in most cases)

Hilijix

Back in Blue
I usually use Marriland's Team Builder (if you don't use it, use it now) to build my teams so I hopefully have few glaring weaknesses.

...But when in general though, my teams are most weak to Ice, Fire, and Rock types. I don't really worry about Ice and Fire types that much due to how little of them are scattered around, but Rock types are annoying at times.

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
My first Black team was composed of a Serperior, a Swoobat, a Conkeldurr, an Excadrill, a Scolipede, and a Chandelure. The team, as a whole, doesn't have a weakness to a single type, but a Ghost/Fire type could hit everyone exept my Conkeldurr with super-effective attacks. And of course, Shauntal has a Chandelure of her own, which was level 50, while my whole team was level 47. Conkeldurr had Rock Slide, so I wasn't too worried... exept it had Psychic. Did I mention it is faster than most of my team?

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Steven's Metagross would become dangerous after it used Agility, especially when it's Meteor Mash's secondary effect kicks in. I can imagine the horror in the RSE remakes, Metagross can run Zen Headbutt over Psychic now~

Status
Not open for further replies.