• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Pachirisu and Pichu for me :)

Arbok4Ever

teddiursaaa!!!!!!

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Erase a Pokemon?

Okay, so if you could erase any pokemon from the series, who would it be? And I'm not talking about "Oh, I would erase this guy because he sucks/is overrated/beats me all the time," I mean pokemon that would actually have an impact on the series were they to be removed.

I would erase Alakazam. Don't get me wrong, I love Alakazam, but its existence is the cause of so many changes to the franchise. Specifically, the Dark and Steel types, which were seated to neuter the obscenely powerful Psychics of Gen. I. If we didn't have Alakazam(or Mewtwo, but I'm going to ignore him for now), then we wouldn't have a lot of the changes that were made to the series because of overpowered Psychic types.

So yeah. Go discuss.

Ex-Admiral Insane

Wannabe Champion
I would erase Alakazam. Don't get me wrong, I love Alakazam, but its existence is the cause of so many changes to the franchise. Specifically, the Dark and Steel types, which were seated to neuter the obscenely powerful Psychics of Gen. I. If we didn't have Alakazam(or Mewtwo, but I'm going to ignore him for now), then we wouldn't have a lot of the changes that were made to the series because of overpowered Psychic types.

How could you hate Alakazam? 0_o
Hasn't it been awesome getting the Dark and Steel type? I for one wouldn't mind having another type added later.

But yeah, I'd erase Arceus. It's too overpowered and it's the GOD pokemon. First of all it's maybe too religious, but mostly it's the whole idea that they made this "strongest of all" legendary because it makes any other Legendary (and any other pokemon afterwards) look like a joke. And it should have remained as the first or last in the National Pokedex if it's the "GOD" pokemon, cus if it's in between other exisiting pokemon it looks like "just another" one.

Does anyone understand what I mean?

pseudoman

Umbreon. Hate the stats, hate its movepool, hate its gameplay, but the thing i hate most about umbreon isnt umbreon itself:

It's the fanbase. I really feel it doesnt deserve the attention it gets. Ok, fine. It does look kind of cool. Thats as far as i go with it.

Flame Mistress

^ It's one of the cutest Dark-Types. Period.

Anyway, I'd erase Genesect if I could. We already have Pikaclones (not that I hate them), we dont need a Mewthree now.

Golden Zoroark

Pokémon Trainer
But yeah, I'd erase Arceus. It's too overpowered and it's the GOD pokemon. First of all it's maybe too religious, but mostly it's the whole idea that they made this "strongest of all" legendary because it makes any other Legendary (and any other pokemon afterwards) look like a joke. And it should have remained as the first or last in the National Pokedex if it's the "GOD" pokemon, cus if it's in between other exisiting pokemon it looks like "just another" one.

Does anyone understand what I mean?
Yeah, I agree completly. I like Arceus but this makes alot more sense.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I wouldn't change anything. The series is perfectly fine the way it is and there's nothing I have a severe distaste for, although that's probably just because I'm a devout optimist and I look for the best in everything.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
If I wanted to erase one based on how much I like it, it would either be Eevee, Garchomp, Gallade, Serperior, or all of them.

Based on its impact to the series, which is what this topic is asking, it would probably be Scizor. Scyther was already a powerful monster to begin with, and Scizor was mostly just a way to nerf Scyther. It would be interesting to see how powerful Scyther would be if Scizor never existed.

That, and who am I kidding, Scyther's just plain cooler than Scizor will ever be.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
BIDOOF!!! And OSHAWOTT!!! And BIBAREL, too!!! Way too cute!

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
how can you hate umbreon? ill admit that when umbreons are used the battle takes a lot longer, but thats why he is so good. some people dont like that, but i do. he is a huge time waster but in general its a cute pokemon. hands down my favorite dark type.

i wold erase a useless legendary that has no place in the story such as heatran, or shaymin

Status
Not open for further replies.