• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Maker

Memento Mori
As a fan, I'd say that the top 3 games that should be brought into this generation would be Ruby/Sapphire, Emerald, and Yellow.

Profesco

gone gently
I think I would love the sinnoh region games back :) feel free to share your opinion.;400;

Share your opinions in the Game Ideas sticky in OPG or one of the Pokemon videogame-specific subforums. This topic tends towards "I want X remake," which is too close to speculation to be allowed.

Profesco

gone gently
Didn't see a thread for this, if I missed it let me know and this can be deleted.

The GPD Rules links to the thread for this. It's called "Game Ideas."

Profesco

gone gently
Okay, so if you could erase any pokemon from the series, who would it be? And I'm not talking about "Oh, I would erase this guy because he sucks/is overrated/beats me all the time," I mean pokemon that would actually have an impact on the series were they to be removed.

I would erase Alakazam. Don't get me wrong, I love Alakazam, but its existence is the cause of so many changes to the franchise. Specifically, the Dark and Steel types, which were seated to neuter the obscenely powerful Psychics of Gen. I. If we didn't have Alakazam(or Mewtwo, but I'm going to ignore him for now), then we wouldn't have a lot of the changes that were made to the series because of overpowered Psychic types.

So yeah. Go discuss.

As has been mentioned already, this thread has become an "I don't like X" thread, and we don't want to suffer any of that whining.

But moreover, "erasing" a Pokemon qualifies as changing something about that Pokemon or about Pokemon in general, and as such can be discussed in the "Create/Rename" sticky in Poke Polls.

Victory

Banned
I had caught a Magikarp in Diamond and released all my other Pokemon when I was younger...I lost lot's of battles and money...RESET!

I've had several bad experiences;

When I was playing Red, (I was 9 I believe?..) I went to the Seafoam Islands to catch Articuno. I got lost and couldn't find my way out at all, and I had no Escape Ropes, so I had to go into random battles and sit and watch as the wild Pokemon beat down my level 50 Blastoise, so I'd be sent back to the Pokemon Center and get the eff out of the cave.
WAS NOT HAPPY.
Heres another... In Pearl, I was trying to catch Uxie. It only had about 1-5 hitpoints, then it used Struggle, and the recoil damage made it faint. I ran into the kitchen screaming to my mom "IT WAS POKEMON SUICIDE!" XD.

I've also had situations where I was running in the darker grass in White/Black, looking for a certain Pokemon, and that certain Pokemon I'm looking for doesn't come out until a double battle where you can't use pokeballs and being unable to attack because of level differences.
Pokemon games love to bite me in the a**.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
I have, but no specific instances that I can recall at the moment. Most of them involve confusion or sleep. Often, I'll just try to fight through it, but it haxes me.

I try to do my best to avoid situations like that by minimizing the "luck factor". I tend to avoid moves with anything less than 95 accuracy, unless I have a means to boost accuracy. This generation has made it much easier thanks to abilities like Coil and Hone Claws.

Okay, so in a double battle, my Monferno is paralyzed and my Luxio is its partner. We both were in foggy weather and my Monferno couldn't move for three turns consecutively. My Luxio's Bite missed four times in a row while Monferno couldn't move. And when he finally could move, Flame Wheel along with Bite missed! Couldn't believe my bad luck. I won the battle, though.

P1Fenix

POKEMON + MineCraft = PokeMobs

Hey All!

If any of you are aware, or unaware...
There is a sweet mod for Minecraft called PokeMobs.

Check it out. The guys at Pokemobs site are looking for people to help make the models for the Pokemon and I thought I would post over here cause... I'm not talented enough to make them but I bet some of you are!

-Jason

PS: the website is : -REMOVED-
Check it out if you play Minecraft :D
Heck check it out even if you don't play minecraft...
The Poke Craze is amazing!

Can't believe it took me so long to get hooked!!

krakket

The only one I really don't like is Rotom. I mean it's just so stupid. A fridge...? I mean... seriously wtf were they thinking? Basing a pokemon on a bunch of appliances? Ergh. It made me really really scared for pokemons fate when I discovered Rotom.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
The only one I really don't like is Rotom. I mean it's just so stupid. A fridge...? I mean... seriously wtf were they thinking? Basing a pokemon on a bunch of appliances? Ergh. It made me really really scared for pokemons fate when I discovered Rotom.

The only one you should feel concerned for is yourself, because the entire concept of Rotom went so far over your head, it's amazing.

Rotom is an electric ghost that possesses the appliance (hence, why they changed the typing of the forms in 5th Gen). It's a spin on a poltergeist. Rotom isn't actually a fridge, rather he's a ghost possessing a fridge. To even be able to USE those forms, you have to take a normal Rotom and have him possess the appliance.

The sheer fact that you didn't get something as blatantly obvious (you SEE it for crying out loud) as that ... simply amazing.

Jefko

almost completed Dex
we would all love to life in the world of pokemon...
but seeing that that will never happen

Of course. But I'd have to watch out for the pokemon I release. They might try to get revenge and killed me! o_O

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
of cource i would!

irock245

She wants it
I would, but i would have wasted 4 years of my life cuz trainers leave at 10. :p

whurmy

Johto Trainer
I love where I am in life, but heck yeah. o.o

I wouldn't be a serious battler, I'm not good at it even in the games. :p But I'd love to be a breeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.