• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
The only one I really don't like is Rotom. I mean it's just so stupid. A fridge...? I mean... seriously wtf were they thinking? Basing a pokemon on a bunch of appliances? Ergh. It made me really really scared for pokemons fate when I discovered Rotom.

Read this before contributing stuff that is pointless.

Rotom's forms are not 'based on appliances'. They actually are those items, just possessed by Rotom itself. Hence the reason each item isn't a seperate Pokémon in the Pokédex.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I don't really care if pokemon were formerly objects, if its a pokemon, its a pokemon. However, Trubbish/Garbador is something that will never be forgiven, ever.

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
I'd want to live in Unova, preferably in Icirrus City.

Heading to Striaton City so I can start my journey with my Klink. :3

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
yes
I would live in unova my mum would own a pokemon day care with her audinos while I would be on my journey with my Tepig.

Andros 1337

Why are Charizard haters intolerant of opposing views?

It seems that us Charizard fans get bashed always by Charizard haters. Whenever we say something positive about Charizard, the Charizard haters will always attack us. That seems like total intolerance. These Charizard flame wars are always becoming overly political.

So, why does it seem that Charizard haters are so intolerant of opposing views? It reminds me of Democrats always being intolerant of Republican views.

Probably because they haven't heard of rocks.

Andros 1337

Simple; they think it has a uber-large fanbase.

But we all have the legal right to be Charizard fans. All the Charizard haters are being like communists where everyone has to agree with them.

PokeTimmy

Collector
It would depend - are you transferring all of humanity into the pokemon world? Or am I the only person being sent there?

I ask because humanity is generally prone towards violence, and I can't imagine what would happen if the average person had access to even the weakest of pokemon - imagine all of the things a common thug might commit with even a Chimchar or Abra (teleporting into bank vaults, or burning down the home of a rival thug).

The legendaries would all be captured by governments around the world and be the new "weapons of mass destruction" threats. Imagine what would have happened if Hitler had Zekrom in his army.

So, again, I would enjoy living in the pokemon world if it was just me being transferred over - but humanity at large is definitely not ready to be given such power.

Creeper

om nom nom
But we all have the legal right to be Charizard fans. All the Charizard haters are being like communists where everyone has to agree with them.

Exactly. They think it's uber-large and, say, Typholision has nobody. Thpy's start hating.

(and btw why are acting like I'm a anti-charizardist? I like zard)

Creeper

om nom nom
Yes if Macargo and Arceus didn't exsist, yeah.

Arceus = God is a frickin dog thing. DISAPPROVE.

Macargo = WE'RE MEEELLLTINNG!!

Grei

not the color
My inner hipster makes me hate Charizard, because it seems like everyone loves him and wants him.

I like Bulbasaur a lot more.

It seems that us Charizard fans get bashed always by Charizard haters. Whenever we say something positive about Charizard, the Charizard haters will always attack us. That seems like total intolerance. These Charizard flame wars are always becoming overly political.

So, why does it seem that Charizard haters are so intolerant of opposing views? It reminds me of Democrats always being intolerant of Republican views.

Hey. Care to not make unfounded, biased claims? Just because you don't like how people think of one of your favorites doesn't mean that everyone is out to get you. Less angst, please.

Also, that random political party attack was not necessary. Republicans suck just as much as Democrats do.

Netz

Moxiee!
Mine's Rayquaza.
It looks real cool and has some great movepool and awesome power!

Status
Not open for further replies.