• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Now lets see...

When I personally just like them in general.

Yep, that, or it destroys competive battling. Such as the chansey line.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Cubchoo (Now a Beatrtic) - My friend bought me a singing polar bear so I caught Cubchoo because it reminds me of it.

Pokémon The Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom

So, I just found this out today. It'll be airing December 3rd and 4th in theaters in the US.

During their travels through the Unova region, Ash and his friends Iris and Cilan arrive in Eindoak Town, built around a castle called the Sword of the Vale. The three Trainers have come to compete in the town's annual battle competition, and Ash manages to win with some unexpected help from the Mythical Pokémon Victini! It turns out Victini has a special bond with this place...

Long ago, the castle watched over the Kingdom of the Vale, and the partnership between Victini and the king protected the people who lived there. But that kingdom has since vanished into memory, leaving behind powerful relics and ancient Pokémon. Damon, a descendant of the People of the Vale, is trying to restore the lost kingdom with the help of his Reuniclus. His quest has taken him to the far reaches of the barren desert, and he has convinced the Legendary Pokémon Reshiram to join him!

Damon plans to trap Victini and harness its power, and as that plan gets under way, the entire town of Eindoak faces disaster! Will the power of Ash's ideals convince the Legendary Pokémon Zekrom to help stop Damon? Can they rescue Victini? The greatest adventure in Pokémon history approaches!

Do you think it'll be any good? I'm hoping so, as the last Pokemon movie I saw in theaters was Spell of the Unown.

Profesco

gone gently
So, I just found this out today. It'll be airing December 3rd and 4th in theaters in the US.

During their travels through the Unova region, Ash and his friends Iris and Cilan arrive in Eindoak Town, built around a castle called the Sword of the Vale. The three Trainers have come to compete in the town's annual battle competition, and Ash manages to win with some unexpected help from the Mythical Pokémon Victini! It turns out Victini has a special bond with this place...

Long ago, the castle watched over the Kingdom of the Vale, and the partnership between Victini and the king protected the people who lived there. But that kingdom has since vanished into memory, leaving behind powerful relics and ancient Pokémon. Damon, a descendant of the People of the Vale, is trying to restore the lost kingdom with the help of his Reuniclus. His quest has taken him to the far reaches of the barren desert, and he has convinced the Legendary Pokémon Reshiram to join him!

Damon plans to trap Victini and harness its power, and as that plan gets under way, the entire town of Eindoak faces disaster! Will the power of Ash's ideals convince the Legendary Pokémon Zekrom to help stop Damon? Can they rescue Victini? The greatest adventure in Pokémon history approaches!

Do you think it'll be any good? I'm hoping so, as the last Pokemon movie I saw in theaters was Spell of the Unown.

This belongs in the Pokemon Anime Section, and chances are they already have a thread dedicated to it. They also probably require that you clearly provide a "Warning: Spoilers" alert message.

Profesco

gone gently
Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

lava172

Free Spirit
People like this need to be punched.

Anyway, I perfect my pokemon because its the only way to play the game.
You play to be perfect. If I don't get the perfect pokemon i release it, because thats how video games are meant to be played. Beat the game as perfect as possible. Perfect every aspect of your characters. That is the sole purpose of the RPG game.
RNGing has turned me into a maniacal perfectionist. Which I love, actually. I cannot settle for anything less.

People like you need to be punched.
You play a game to have fun. If you try to be like Cell-level perfection, then you're not getting enjoyment out of the game. Playing a game without fun and just trying to "be the best there is" totally defeats the purpose.

girazard

IT'S A TRAP!!!
You play a game to have fun. If you try to be like Cell-level perfection, then you're not getting enjoyment out of the game.

Why can this not be 'fun'?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Have you ever caught Pokemon references in tv shows or video games?

Back in the old days it was common for them to toss a reference in a tv show but over the years it seems to have died. Though there was a reference to Arceus in House the other night. Theres also the skinned Pikachu rug in Megaman Battle Network 2. When have you caught a ref in a tv show or video game?

Bluekit121

Little Miss Lucario
Yesterday Night: I don't feel like training to battle Iris for my last badge so I flew to Nimbasa for the Battle Subway.
I was using my Emboar (Stoutland had already fainted) and AI was helping me using a Leipard. <-- Sp?
And our opponents only had one Pokemon left, which was a Seismitoad. Sludge Wave killed Leipard... and then I totally freaked =.=
I wanted to use Heat Crash, but it was 2 am (i had school in 5 hours XD this is what I do instead of sleeping) and I guess I was half asleep or something, because I accidentally clicked Arm Thrust. It hit twice and then Sludge Wave killed me, too.
I WAS ON A 12 WIN STREAK. I know its not much but I never get more than 10... *face palm*

Ciliano

People like this need to be punched.

Anyway, I perfect my pokemon because its the only way to play the game.
You play to be perfect. If I don't get the perfect pokemon i release it, because thats how video games are meant to be played. Beat the game as perfect as possible. Perfect every aspect of your characters. That is the sole purpose of the RPG game.
RNGing has turned me into a maniacal perfectionist. Which I love, actually. I cannot settle for anything less.

Likewise. EV's and IV's were put into the game for a reason.

Invisiblade97

I've got a few...
I was breeding Zoruas to get a Naive natured one with good IVs, and I get one with a spread of 30/28/29/28/26/31. After EV training it, I found out it only learns Sucker Punch by breeding.
The Battle Subway. The person's last Pokemon was a Togekiss, and mine was a Rotom-W. My health was in the red, but I was sure I could win, since Rotom was scarfed. "Togekiss used Extremespeed!" "Rotom fainted!" *Proceeds to repeatedly smash head into wall*
Also, Whitney. 'Nuff said.

Tavo_Zx

The Iron Man
Pokemon based on inanimate objects aren't bad, although I don't understand the idea of making a pokemon out of a garbage bag.

Tavo_Zx

The Iron Man
Probably the design and my affection to dogs and foxes. Thatis the rason why I like eevee, zorua, vulpix, riolu, etc., well almost all canine pokemon

Bluekit121

Little Miss Lucario
Oh, yeah!
Back in SoulSilver, I couldn't beat Whitney.
So I gave SS to my cousin to keep... =.=
A week later I bought another copy.
Should've just kept my original. *facepalm*

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
People like you need to be punched.
You play a game to have fun. If you try to be like Cell-level perfection, then you're not getting enjoyment out of the game. Playing a game without fun and just trying to "be the best there is" totally defeats the purpose.
^Actually, that's the point of all video games nub

To beat and perfect every aspect of the game. That is the goal of all games. I'm getting plenty of enjoyment out of my game by trying to perfect every pokemon within it. Pokemon is not life. Pokemon is a game meant to be perfected, and I have a achieved that goal (almost).

Status
Not open for further replies.