• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Lucario.
nuff said.

ZFXZFX

4th Generation Pokemon are sort of overrated. Lucario, Garchomp, Arceus etc. are the first that come to mind.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Charizard the "Nostalgia" pokemon.

-_-

Anyways is this aesthetically or competitively? Aesthetically Hydregion. It's not "cool", and i will not get over the fact GF designed it as a freaking midget. Competitively probably hydregion as well. :p Or salamence as an uber. I mean look at it now, outclassed by dragonite. I guess ive never been a fan of mixed sweepers. Even attacking stats always seemed like a waste of stat distribution to me. And more often than not the stat slightly lower will be ignored and given the hindering nature anyway.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Garchomp and arceus.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
totally charizard its the most overated yet even to non fans

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Not to minimod, but isn't this a speculation (i.e. lockable) thread?

Definition for speculation: guess: a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence.

So no this isn't a speculation thread but rather a thread for what people would like to see in the Pokémon even if they may not happen.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
All of the 649 pokémon are overrated in some form.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Lest we forget "Chinpokomon" from South Park. It's actually fairly rare but I feel like nostalgia will lead to new writers making Pokemon references in the coming years, possibly as a go-to obsession for nerdy characters, like how Star Trek and Star Wars are treated now.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
a mobile PC for the games FTW

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
They could make add a Easy mode and a Hard mode to the storyline.

They already do that. The starter you choose affect just how easy the game will be. For example in Red/Blue Charmander was hard mode since he was at a disadvantage for the first two gym. And then there is the battle tower/Battle Frontier/Subway.

a mobile PC for the games FTW

what? If you mean a pokémon game for the moblie phone. A mobile phone isn't and never will be a true gaming device.

epic man

STOP ACTA EVERYWHERE
robot chicken- what happens inside the pokeball!

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Actually I'm not a genetics scientist (yet), I'm just playing my game and perfecting it, and beating people like you at it.
And pretty much if you aren't attempting to perfect your game you are never going to beat people above your level at it. The absolute lowest level on the chain you can go to is Non-Competitive battling.

I actually have perfected pokemon as it is. After achieving flawless IVs and being able to predict why my game puts out flawless shinies for me to use, I have perfected the game.
Actually, everyone cares, because this is how you beat every video game. By perfecting it.
Hey! If you wanna go and (supposedly) perfect your teams more power to ya! Me! I'm happy with what I have ;-) PS I also love driving people like you nuts!

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
The pokémon gameplay is just fine and any idea you make would be stupid and wouldn't work in a pokémon game, none of the pokémon fans idea ever is.

Status
Not open for further replies.