• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

iraqmaster

Amen and while we're at it maybe an approve disaprove thing when it comes to trades to crack down on people wanting random and near impossible trades

To add, crack down on people doing stupid trades..

Want to share your suggestions for pokemon's innovation?

I bet most of us do. We love the main gameplay even though it is its fifteenth year.

But do you think they need to step up if they want to entertain the older and newer audiences with something out of the box?

Share your voices on this forum I added in Other Pokemon Games Thread of Serebii forums.

Go see this thread for more details.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=552540

You created an entire thread to advertise for your other thread? If anybody wanted to post there, they would just go there. Advertising isn't needed. If you feel for some reason that you must, just put it in your sig.

I want to know whether the news is true....

What news?

Vycksta

blaze boy said:
yep, that smug little rose bud is so overrated.
If I was the sort who put quotes in their sig...

Anyways. Closing this on account that there's not much discussion going on; it's just people stating the same few Pokemon over and over and over.

Profesco

gone gently
Want to share your suggestions for pokemon's innovation?

I bet most of us do. We love the main gameplay even though it is its fifteenth year.

But do you think they need to step up if they want to entertain the older and newer audiences with something out of the box?

Share your voices on this forum I added in Other Pokemon Games Thread of Serebii forums.

Go see this thread for more details.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=552540

Use this, please.

Profesco

gone gently
For example, I watched to anime like once or twice, and I noticed that the trainers can use more strategy and can tell a pokemon to dodge a move. I think that it would be interesting for that be added (maybe). Also, maybe a mobile PC would be nice, because how many times have you needed a pokemon with fly and you are in the middle of the longest route in the game with the most wild pokemon and you are out of repels (Also added on to this, the ability to heal pokemon when they are deposited would be taken out). Discuss your opinions on what should be added, or discuss your opinions on the things I brought up.

Use the "Create/Rename" sticky in Poke Polls or the "Game Ideas" sticky in OPG.

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
I like all of them except for Vanilluxe

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
robot chicken- what happens inside the pokeball!

Robot Chicken is famous of their use of Pokemon. IT been on for three or four different episodes.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Back in the old days it was common for them to toss a reference in a tv show but over the years it seems to have died. Though there was a reference to Arceus in House the other night. Theres also the skinned Pikachu rug in Megaman Battle Network 2. When have you caught a ref in a tv show or video game?

Think there's a thread about it in one of the other forum sections, but the House MD this week referenced Pokemon.

I had to rewatch it 3 times to figure out House said Arceus. Although since the only time I heard someone say Arceus was in the movie & even then, they pronounced it as ArKeus, so it was weird to hear it the way I originally thought it was pronounced. Oh and I LOL'd when he said Arceus.xD Was House M.D running out of so many ideas that they had to throw in a Pokemon reference?xD

Kyokichi

Pokemon card confusion?

I just opened a Call of legends pokemon card pack. Every single card in it has 100+ health. That includes a magikarp with 310 health, a tangrowth with 660 health, a vulpix with 300 health, ect. No, I am not joking. They are 100% legit cards, bought from a store where I've bought cards many times before.
The cards are in no way special besides their high HP though. I have cards that are identical to them.. Anyone know what these are?

Status
Not open for further replies.