• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I've only ever lost Emerald. I tend to break games a lot more than I lose them. That seems to be a lot worse because at least you have some hope of finding lost games.

This doesn't happen to me.

irock245

She wants it
Lost my emerald game(got it back from parents 2 years later) and my sapphire. Lost my diamond game in Williamsburg(i just got arceus too...........)

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Me losing games = I'm sorry, did you mean "Me not losing games"?

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
I've never lost one of my game it is surprising since my house is very messy because I put my things away in my cupboard.

I've actually lost more games than I have right now. Let's see. Lost two Yellows, three Golds, two Silvers, a Crystal, a Ruby, a Sapphire, an Emerald, two FireReds, three LeafGreens, a Diamond, a Pearl, Blue Rescue Team, and Explorers of Time.
I wonder how much money that is?

PokeTimmy

Collector
I lost Pokemon Blue, but only because I last played it over a decade ago. :p

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
I don't feel anything against them. I don't mind what generation Pokemon they use - just as long as they are strong since they are a nice challenge for my Pokemon!

O-r-e-o

As long as I've been playing the games, I've lost a bunch of the different ones over the years. I think the first one I lost for a long time was crystal, which went missing for a few years. I bought a new one and then one day found the old one wedged deep down a chair cushion. Lost the original pokemon pinball game, bought another one and then the first copy of that one too eventually. Sapphire version was lost a number of years ago and is the only one that I've still never located.

Status
Not open for further replies.