• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xDWarrior

I've never even hear of Nobunaga's Ambition, so I probably won't waste the money on it, meaning I'll have no idea whether it is a good idea or not.

Sapphire Birch

Pikachu Lover
Gary Oak Pokemon researcher

xDWarrior

Aerodactyl always struck me as one, even if it isn't that powerful. Just the fact you only get one of it I think. Plus Dragonite is the classic near legendary.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
According to Bulbapedia, Arcanine was originally supposed to be a trio with Articuno and Zapdos, had to do with a wolf of Japanese lore, but they scrapped the idea and added Moltres.

Too lazy to post a link.

Sapphire Birch

Pikachu Lover
Yes when I accidently 1-hit Ko'ed a shiny. A shiny SUICUNE for crying out loud

Sapphire Birch

Pikachu Lover
What Pokemon are you

I made this because I was bored but I would be a Lucario (go figure)

Anon2

Well I guess not nearly as FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-worthy as some of the others on here but still annoying:

I wanted to get a Togekiss for dex entry. So, I gave my Togepi a Soothe Bell and kept fighting things to level it up and raise its happiness. The only attacking move it knew was Metronome, and after a while, out of all the moves it could've used, it used Fling...

According to Bulbapedia, Arcanine was originally supposed to be a trio with Articuno and Zapdos, had to do with a wolf of Japanese lore, but they scrapped the idea and added Moltres.

Too lazy to post a link.

I guess it makes sense though in the long run with their names being Articuno[1] Zapdos[2] Moltres[3]. I think it would be kind of weird and questionable if it were 1,2,9 :)

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I took a test and I am a Ho-oh for legendary and Ampharos for regular Pokemon

Well I guess not nearly as FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-worthy as some of the others on here but still annoying:

I wanted to get a Togekiss for dex entry. So, I gave my Togepi a Soothe Bell and kept fighting things to level it up and raise its happiness. The only attacking move it knew was Metronome, and after a while, out of all the moves it could've used, it used Fling...

I've been there except I think mine was a little more headache inducing. Mine used Selfdestruct 3 times in a row so its happiness was set back a chunk due to its stupidity

No. 1 Machop Fan

WOOOOOOOOOOOOBBUFFET!!!!!

Wobbuffet don't attack unless attacked first. Likewise, I don't hate people unless they hate me first.

I'd probably like to be Lance or Drayden because my expertise in Dragon types or Red because of the 1st gen games I grew up with

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Mewtwo because I'm classic awesome :)

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
My own original character who starts off with a petilil (later evolves into lilligant) and gets Dawn as his girlfriend. And I would become champion of the Sinnoh region.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
Either Snorlax because I love to eat. ;)

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
The Nuclear Kamikaze a.k.a. V-Create. Those movies really showcased it well.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
My favorite moves would be Draco Meteor,ExtremeSpeed,Aura Sphere,and Stealth Rocks lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.