• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cratess

Ghostbuster
But why? What's special about them other than that?

Korean pokemon are like japan event pokemon except harder to get and much more valuable.

They're just rare. That's it. Like shinies, but there's no real method to getting them except trading.
The people MM'ing for shinies say hi.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Well Korean Pokemon are divided into three categories : -
1-Regular Pokemon
2-Regular too common Events
3-Rare events Rare indeed

Hey, I've been into pokemon for a while, but Ive noticed something on this site I haven't really seen a lot of anywhere else. People seem to have a strange desire for korean pokemon. What is different/unusual about them that makes them so valuable?

Nothing really worthwhile.

Now a Irish pokemon not named after alcohol, thats rare

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Wasn't Korea not alloed to Wifi trade outside Korea or somthing like that?

Ya know, incase the Pokemon was holding mail, explaining the plans to us Americans, using the vauge Pokemon Phrases

YOU ARE GOING TO
EXPERIENCE EXLOSION
SOON!

See hints in the Mail Phrases!

Profesco

gone gently
Hey, I've been into pokemon for a while, but Ive noticed something on this site I haven't really seen a lot of anywhere else. People seem to have a strange desire for korean pokemon. What is different/unusual about them that makes them so valuable?

Korean Pokemon always use the Pokemon Questions thread. That is why everyone loves them.

Sapphire Birch

Pikachu Lover
I'll have to say just yesterday I migrated a Pokemon that I forgot to stick a 4th gen move on. So now it'll never have it. T_____T

Lol I did that once

paracelsus

Get out now. It wasn't funny the first time and it isn't funny now.

Ima have to agree with him on this one. U jumped on that train a little late buddy, only u didn't catch it, u landed under its wheels, got run over, then proceeded to derail it. And don't hate on someone for a disability, if your going to hate, do it for something the dude can control

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I don't understand this either. In fact, isn't it better that it's female seeing as it can pass down it's ability easier? (If B/W breeding functions like the other games)

That's only Dream World abilities.

He probably wanted to catch a male simply because it can pass down the moves, and frankly, Haxorus is more masculine than feminine.

Mine usually involve playing my DS too late, and it runs out of battery. Especially annoying in the Battle Subway.

Last edited:

*IZ*

Lmao this thread made my night. :)

Yea Kyurem used to eat people, how weird and disturbing. I think in a pokedex entry it says Blaziken can jump like 60 feet. Yea, it probably dies after that.

Anon2

The games were childish in 1999 too, ace.

Actually, that depends on what you mean by "childish". When I think "childish", I think, "so f*cking stupid that it doesn't even belong in a game/book/movie/show/etc."
Just because Pokemon has a clean atmosphere that lacks blood, gore, drugs, alcohol, cussing, and sexual themes doesn't make it childish (aka so stupid and bad you just wanna facepalm your forehead into a bajillion bloody peices) in any way. In that sense, if GF were to put those inapropriate things in later games to say, make it appeal to more "mature" audiances, that in itself and by itself would actually be childish, meaning really, really stupid. Because it would be completely inapropriate and inconsistent with the established Pokemon atmosphere.

Now, if you mean "childish" as in "children are the primary audiance" (although that's not accurate), fine. However, that doesn't mean it can't be epic, thrilling, and it doesn't mean ONLY for children, and it certainly doesn't excuse childish (stupid) flaws in any series, no matter how clean its atmosphere is.

Too much nowadays, do people say "Oh well it's made for children so it doesn't matter." Oh no, it matters, because children aren't the only people who enjoy it.

Running out of ideas" is a dumb, stupid talking point that involves no thought.

Win.

Last edited:

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
Not my entire collection, only what I have on the shelf at the minute. I've also got Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal all boxed away somewhere. I've also got PBR packed away as well. But here ya go. I can't seem to remember where I put my PokeWalkers, but I don't really use them anymore.

All the mainstream games. I don't tend to play the spin-offs. The only reason I have PBR is because a friend gave me her copy because she didn't like it. And yes, that's 3 DS's. Two DS-lites, and one DSi.

But, if you literally mean our actual collection of actual Pokemon, take a look at the ones in my sig.

Last edited:

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I am too lazy to post a pic lol, but I will list some stuff:

I've got all the main games and the guides for them all, one pinball, one TCG, Snap, Stadium, Coliseum, two Explorer games.

I collected the majority of the cards from the 1st edition original set through the Rocket and Gym Leader sets.

I have all of the KFC Plushies (Vulpix, Dratini, Zubat, and Seel) plus about 10 other plushies.

I have the movies up until Celebi. And the 1st season anime on VHS and a couple VHS from the second season.

My favorite thing in my Pokemon collection is the original 1" figures. I have at least one all the original 151 Pokemon, and I have about 30+ of the other figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.