• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
no. we'd be killed by kyogre, rayquaza, tornadus, thundurus, giratina, regigigas, regice, regirock, registeel, articuno, zapdos, moltres, genesect, zekrom, reshiram, kyruem, cobalion, terrakion, virizion and keldeo

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
Could we also list our stats since real pokemon have them too?
Anyway heres mine:
Type: Normal/Water
Moves: Scald,Return,Yawn,Work Up
Ability: Unaware

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
If I was a type based on myself

Type: Normal
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Rest, Slack Off, Yawn, Curse

If I was a type based on what I wanted to be

Type: Water/Dragon
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Dragon Claw, Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Rest

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!
Fire/dragon
Sheer force
Flamethrower/dragon pulse/ earth power/ shadow ball

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
There's always some one doing this. You don't see the diff? I'm just asking for 3 things. He asks you to post whatever you feel like. ._.!!!!

I would appreciate if you didn't put links here....

Welcome to the forums, kid. If you can't take someone posting a link, I feel it's high time you get out.

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson101
There's always some one doing this. You don't see the diff? I'm just asking for 3 things. He asks you to post whatever you feel like. ._.!!!!

Welcome to the forums, kid. If you can't take someone posting a link, I feel it's high time you get out.

Lol. You act as if this is like some kind of alley. I'm guessing something like this happened to you? I said I would appreciate it. I know how people on here can be really harsh.

Invisiblade97

Type: Dark/Ground
My friends say I'm rather mysterious and rebellious on occasion (Dark), and I hate being in the water (Ground).

Ability: Wonder Guard Insomnia/Pickpocket
I have issues sleeping (Insomnia), and when I'm with my friends, I tend to take things from them for the lolz, and they never notice (Pickpocket). However, I always give back whatever I took. (I'm not a thief!)

Moves: Dark Pulse/Earth Power/Psychic/Calm Mind
Dark Pulse since it's fueled by negative thoughts, Earth Power because I just wanted to give myself a Ground type STAB, Psychic since I occasionally have my psychic moments, and Calm Mind since I'm almost always calm.

Thundercat2

Oh yeah!!
I'd have my FREE resort mansion in Sinnoh and make $$ off my Poke safari in Johto!!
Jet set around the world on my Togakiss. Ride my Rapidash and Ponyta. Sail N surf on my Lapris. I'd enter my Ninetails in contests. I'd hunt down N and marry him! XD

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I have ideas for my OC(s) (a Sonic-esque cat character and a MLP unicorn, they're basically the same character)

Bolt the Cat
Type: Electric
Ability: Motor Drive
Moves: Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Discharge, Thunder, Quick Attack, Extremespeed, Close Combat, Charge Beam, Electro Ball, Charge, Shock Wave, Wild Charge, Zap Cannon, Spark, Thunder Wave, Bolt Strike, Volt Tackle, Acrobatics, Tackle, Double Team, Fake Out, Protect

Nimbus (Unicorn Form)
Type: Electric
Abilities: Motor Drive, Lightning Rod
- Thunderpunch
+ Horn Attack

Nimbus (Alicorn Form) (Nimbus is capable of using the spell that gives ponies wings, however, it requires lots of his own energy and limits him from using his more powerful abilities)
Type: Electric/Flying
Abilities: Motor Drive, Lightning Rod
Moves:
- Bolt Strike, Volt Tackle, Thunder, Discharge
+ Fly, Wing Attack, Steel Wing, Drill Peck, Aerial Ace, Aeroblast, Sky Attack, Sky Drop, Gust, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Roost, Tail Wind

Profesco

gone gently
This is pretty simple.
If you were a Pokemon what would your type and moves be? Also ability.
Legit types and legit moves legit abilities. Dual types are acceptable. Four moves only. One Pokemon per post. Post again if you feel like it :). Feel free to post why.
Example:
Type: Fire
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Sacred Fire, Hyper Beam, Bullet Punch, Wing Attack

Well now, don't be too upset with PikaPika667. He was half-right. If you want to take offense, take offense over the fact he linked the wrong sticky.

This is the correct sticky that already covers your topic.

AmericanPi

Write on
actually, what it should be is a count that says win/loss/disconnects. so if someone has like 2000+ disconnects, you can easily tell the person is a ragequitter and avoid them.

They should totally do this, but there is an issue - not all disconnecters are ragequitters.

I seriously suck at Random Matchup - with an all-NU team, I pretty much never win (why I don't care, I don't know.). So once, using my NUs, I was against a guy with all OUs, and he disconnected before I could even make a move. So not ragequitting.

hate it. Not only does the win not count on my record but it also makes me reconnect to wifi. There should be some sort of new rule in place that says if you disconnect the other person gets a win and you a loss

What he said. Worse thing I've come across is a 8-in-a-row ragequit. No, not me, the opponents, all different people. What is wrong with those people? If they didn't exist, my no. of wins would be like 700+ right now.

fusionzekrom

I'm back! :)
Ragequitters: they annoy me to the core. I mean, to get one opponent on Random Matchup is already so difficult(the long wait). then just as I'm about to win, they disconnect. I think its more of just wanting to keep an undefeated record. To me, I think they're just being real sore losers. Of course, there are some who really take the loss in their stride, and officially back out of the game by forfeiting it. Those guys learn from their mistakes and then change their teams.
I really think Nintendo should have some penalties to impose on ragequitters. even a short ban(1 day?) from Random Matchup would be good. That way, they can't keep returning to random matchup to ragequit against others

Shoudy4

Ragequitters: they annoy me to the core. I mean, to get one opponent on Random Matchup is already so difficult(the long wait). then just as I'm about to win, they disconnect. I think its more of just wanting to keep an undefeated record. To me, I think they're just being real sore losers. Of course, there are some who really take the loss in their stride, and officially back out of the game by forfeiting it. Those guys learn from their mistakes and then change their teams.
I really think Nintendo should have some penalties to impose on ragequitters. even a short ban(1 day?) from Random Matchup would be good. That way, they can't keep returning to random matchup to ragequit against others

Agree with you 99%. The only thing I would change is when they quit, they get 1 loss and you get 1 win. So it would be even more pointless to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.