• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently
I guess we should end this on a high note.

Too bad there haven't really been any. If all we've got left is posts of either "yep, [copypasta reasonable evaluation] is pretty much the case" or "SCREW YOU SMOGON!" then we're done talking about it.

Profesco

gone gently
He's right. If you have a game idea, or if you want to create a new game mechanic, use the "Game Ideas" sticky in OPG or the "Create/Rename" sticky in Poke Polls respectively. The GPD Rules provides directions to both.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Tried to fight Gary near the Pokémon League in Red.

Forgot to heal from Giovanni. >_<

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hate them too, they disconnected right when I was about to win.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Yep! Had to deal with these people many many times... This is especially true with the FRENCH and ITALIAN players. They HATE losing to an American.

Aquanova

Ive never gone on Random wi-fi specifically because Ive heard there aretons of disconnectors. Seriously, if these people arent prepared for the fact that they may lose a battle, why do they go on Random Match in the first place? I understand some people hate to lose, but disconnecting when you are about to lose a battle is cheap. I think there should be a way to punish these people, I agree not all disconnects are people that ragequit, but the majority are I think.

g-rex

dubstep
favorite starter?

ok, lets see who likes what starters in every game. personally i like torchic, blaziken was prolly my favorite evolved starter. what about everyone else?

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
For me, Totodile, Chikorita and Piplup are the favourites

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Um that's kind of a tough question. Let's see:
Charmander, Piplup, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Mudkip, Snivy, the the rest :)

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
Bulbasaur! He never used to be my favorite back in the RBY days, but he's become one of my all-time favorites in recent years.

g-rex

dubstep
favorite type?

i know most people are gonna say dragon, but what is everyones fav type. mine is steel, when the first brought out steelix and magneton i was like this is awesome. so what are your favorite types.

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
Piplup and Torchic are my favorite starters, I think those are the cutest starters

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Here are my favorite starters from each region:

Kanto: Charmander
Johto: Totodile
Hoenn: Torchic
Sinnoh: Chimchar (Infernape is awesome!)
Unova: Snivy

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
Piplup and Torchic are my favorite starters, I think those are the cutest starters. Piplup and Torchic Forever!!

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
My favorite type is definitely Water! I really like most of the water Pokemon. And my top 5 fav Pokemon are all water lol! (Lapras is number 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.