• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

abrar14

Statter Master
Thats what you get for playing with emulators

tomy2222

Let's see who shines
I know, so my New Year's gift list will be a DSI and Black XD

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
This may not be as FU as all the others but it wasted 60 seconds of my life 60 SECONDS THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE anyways....

I was vsing someone at the sport dome with my Deoxys. This preschooler had a Mime Jr (only mime jr). I toxiced it and it used something i didnt see. I felt pretty stupid, i was setting up spikes when i had just put my 3rd layer of spikes when IT hit me. I forgot to check how many pokes she had...... turns out there was only one but i killed it with Toxic neways.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
To live in Altomare, LaRousse City, Crown City... or some of those other places seen in the anime/movies. There's so many to list~ xD

But overall, I honestly wouldn't mind living anywhere in the Pokémon world. To travel around and battle, creating ties with fellow Pokémon alike... that would be the best thing ever.

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
i like unova, but i woul pick johto just for its legendary's

Bob94

I didn't even think of the anime. I guess I would have to say Crown City because it was so cool looking. But in general, I would want to live in Olivine City so I could meet Jasmine and catch a shuckle =)

Metal Bagon

Play the Guitar Rift
I'm just going to go for one in each region as it's too hard to decide.

Kanto: Cerulean City - Water Types are cool and I like living near the ocean.

Johto: Cianwood City - Because it reminds me of where I live irl

Hoenn: Dewford Town - I dunno why, but I've always liked Dewford

Sinnoh: Sunnyshore City - Reminds me where I live irl, near the pokemon league, and the city is just plain awesome.

Unova: Nimbisca City - Half the city is theme park!!! Also, it's the most central point in Unova so you can get anywhere quickly.

FairGamer9215

If I were to live in the Pokemon world, and it was all peaceful and somehow I didn't die from electrocution, horrible burns, explosions, etc, I would live in Kanto. I love the original world. Its simple and the pokemon there are awesome too. My starter pokemon would be Charmander, so that when hes a Charizard I could fly wherever I want. I would choose Tentacruel as my Surfer Pokemon. My Rock Smash/Strength Pokemon would be Golem. My Cutter would be Scyther. And finally, I would have a Magneton or Electabuzz, just so I could have an awesome electric type. Thats my dream pokemon journey.

Last edited:

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I would live in Sinnoh! It has the Pokemon of time, space, anti-matter, and the creator itself! Plus, the starters there are cool (although if I could trade Turtwig and Piplup for Torchic and Treecko that would be nice).

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Many things I have done have been this. My lastest one is:

I bought a used copy of Pokemon White a few days ago from Gamestop. I started a new game, and twenty minutes in I tried to save and it said that there was a pre - exsisting file and I couldn't save over it. I was all like "Huh?" So, I tried a few more times before going to the start screen and manually deleting all the data there. Thankfully, I hadn't made it too far in the game, but I still wasted 20 minutes of gameplay and my life. I felt like an idiot.

Skwog

PurpleHaze
My most frustrating moments always happen with shinies.
I ran into a shiny Venonat in the bug catching contest, it ran away.
Another time I was playing my Crystal version on the TV on Pokemon Stadium 2 so my brothers could watch. Iwas in Mt. Silver and had just filled my PC box (was working on the Pokedex) and was heading out to change boxes when a shiny Ursaring appeared. I was so frustrated because I couldn't catch it, and I was completely embarrassed.

~Kari~

Just 5 minutes ago, I was battling some guy's Venusaur with my Suicune. I had used Calm Mind 5 times, had 3 quarters of my health left, and Venusaur used Giga Drain and Ko'd me with a ****ing critical hit and almost lost me the match. **** YOU CRITICAL HITS!!!

g-rex

dubstep
anyone think

im just saying i think that the creators of pokemon are running out of ideas for pokemon, i really see it in pokemon white and black. anyone else think so.

oh and if anyone has a zororark they want to get ride of i'd be glad to take it off your hands!!!

Flame Mistress

Blame it on the American, bro.

God, I hate those twenty-something-year-old-first-gen-lovers who despise every game, season, Pokémon, etc. that came after 1st/2nd Gen.

g-rex

dubstep
because all the pokemon now are just rip offs of others, klink is a magneton wanna be, hyderigon is one of the stupidest pokemon ive ever seen, victini is like all the other small legendaries, but everyone has there own oppinion

Status
Not open for further replies.