• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My game data have never been Corrupted. How does that happen?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Having the VS. Seeker in HG/SS. That would make my day!
And maybe the Super Contests too. I miss those..

-Nator-

More type additions.
Being able to rematch EVERY trainer/gym leader.
Being able to buy Ether/Elixir/Rare Candy
Full six on six battles on Random Matchup
More online features.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
Less Pokemon obtained through random methods. Case in point, like in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, there were way too many of the Sinnoh Pokemon only obtainable through random means. I like using only Pokemon from that game's generation, and in Diamond and Pearl that becomes exceedingly difficult when several of that generation's Pokemon are not obtainable prior to the National Pokedex, or through the random means like Daily Great Marsh Pokemon or Honey Trees.

Also, I like how in Black and White, you could only find Fifth Generation Pokemon until you had the National Pokedex, since that's how I like to play my games anyway. I wish more games would do that.

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
Adding three levels of difficulty(Easy, Normal, Hard).

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Character Customization would be cool to have. Or being able to become a gym leader some how would be cool. Bt having a super awesome battle frontier would be the best

Baton Passer

Bzzzzzzzzzzt!
having more than one save file per game

[IMG200]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl1iJTb2FUU-mK_dTzK81jso48AXdrST95MLO5Qn_y1q6X-e0I6g[/IMG200]

Ahh, if only it werent possible to put trades up on the gts and then find your own trade with another save file...

Or like, back in red and blue put your starters in stadium then take them out with another save file...

sighhhh, this would be the thING. (no sarcasm)

MaleCombee

Can't Evolve :'(
Create your gym!

http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/pokmon-create-your-gym.jpg

Let's see what gyms we got!

My Gym = Rock Gym! (Wish I'd gotten bug and combee or Beedrill :( )

My Team:

Carracosta
Rhydon
Lunatone
Pupitar
Aron
Gigalith

My gym would be on top of a rocky mountain ^_^
You'd have to climb to the top to get to battle me, and everytime you fight one of my gym trainers, boulders and rocks would fall and block the path, forcing you to go another way. It would me a mze like path up the mountain which changes depending on trainers you batle ^_^

My gym theme was Chamillionaire - Ridin' dirty :O haha

Before the battle I'd say:

"See this mountain you just climbed? That alone is proof of your determination and dedication to your Pokemon. Here take this badge! Haha not so fast trainer, I was only joking, you're going to have to defeat me in a Pokemon battle first!"

When a super effective move is used I'd say:

"Hmph! It takes a lot to penetrate the rock type like that!"

When I'm down to my last Pokemone I'd say:

"I've been saving this one for a situation like this!"

When that Pokemon is weak I'd say:

"Even though it looks bad, hang in there! We've scaled bigger mountains than this before!"

When I win I'd say:

"It seems that even scaling a mountain with your Pokemon wasn't enough to overcome my gym. Come back when your Pokemon are as rock solid as mine!"

When I lose I'd say:

"Congratulations trainer, this climb sure toughened you and your Pokemon up. This badge is all yours!"

My Rematch Quote would be:

"You may have overcome my team last time, but that's a molehill compared the the mountain you'll have to climb now! Let's see if you can beat my after all our extra training!"

My Rematch team would be:

Cradily
Aggron
Archeops
Golem
Macargo
Omaster

MaleCombee

Can't Evolve :'(
I am not 10, i am 16 :mad:

thanks for sticking up for me mortimer, those guys are jerks ^_^

first jerks i've met on serebii!

Larry

Have the Vs. Seeker and Gym Leader rematches in every game instead of taking them out then putting them in the next game.

PokéJungle

Webmaster | Writer
I would like the main games to feel more 'alive' and have better NPCs.

Not asking for Skyrim, but characters that don't stand at the same place 24/7 and have a few options for dialogue might be a start...

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
Hopefully in the next gen 5 game there will be much less pixelation in the sprites of pokemon. And to be honest, it was kinda unfair to dump me onto N with a poor natured Zekrom and then onto Ghetsis, as I only beat them with severe luck in the form of critical hits.
Zekrom shoulda been at Relic castle, around where volcarona is.

and honestly, what is thepurpose of two save games if it requires you to delete your previous file to access the second game file slot?

TheotherLati

Ace Trainer Brendan
More type additions.
Being able to rematch EVERY trainer/gym leader.
Being able to buy Ether/Elixir/Rare Candy
Full six on six battles on Random Matchup
More online features.

I agree with everything except this. I mean they're call rare candies for a reason and giving players the ability to buy them defeats the whole purpose of them being rare. On top of that, there's a reason why players cannot buy ethers or elixirs, since the developers want us to strategize our battles and NOT let it become a never ending one. Pokemon with limited PP would now have an advantage and it takes the challenge away from the game.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
Pokemon number = 6

Pokemon type = any

Team = Blastoise, Spheal, Beedrill, Watchog, Machamp, Musharna.

My gym would require you going through different doors. There are 8 sets of doors in total. In each set there a five doors. You are told the speciality of each trainer behind each door, but this order is random. You eventually reach the end where you face me.

My music would be its the final countdown by europe.

Quotes: Before battle: Well done for making it this far! You have beaten all other gym leaders and yet I stand in your way. Beat me and you may enter the league. Bu of course you won't beat me!

3 pokemon down: Well, you are a good trainer, but I'm just getting started!

1 pokemon left: Very good. I won't lie, I'm extremely impressed. But its not over yet!

I win: Hah! I have won but it was a great battle. Come back when you are ready to face me again.

Trainer wins: Well done! You have certainly won this battle. I'm proud to give my badge to such a worthy foe!

Rematch

Rematch team: Carnivine, Linoone, Ampharos, Gyarados, Jynx. Hitmonlee.

Rematch quotes: Before fight: Hello again, old friend! Ready for round two? Since my last defeat I've been thinking of a new strategy! A completely new team awaits you! So lets begin.

3 pokemon down: Deja vu! We've been here before haven't we! But never the less, I will defeat you.

1 pokemon left: You still have the skills from our last encounter, I'll give you that! But its not over! I will beat you!

I win: Yes, I have won! I think that makes us even now, right? We should fight agan sometime.

Shoudy4

I would LOVEEEE it if the game had the same graphics as black and white, but the music and battle move graphics from gold and silver. I also would make it so when you send out a Pokemon, their heads are the only thing showing, like soul silver and heart gold. I would make the Pokemon stop constantly moving.

And you get to go to at least 2 regions. You should be able to battle RED, LANCE, STEPHEN, and BLUE

Last edited:

Shoudy4

Hahahahahahaha theme music ridin dirty!!! I get it......Damn, I just spilled my drank.

Status
Not open for further replies.