• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ironsjack

I used to know this girl, traded hacked Pokemon to a dozen guys. One of them found out about it, beat her up so bad she ended up in a hospital on Guererro St.

Is this really true? Why the hell would you beat someone up, let alone a girl, over pokemon?

Anyway honestly i don't care if people hack or not. At the end of the day, it's their game which they paid for with their money so they can do whatever they want with it in terms of justifying what they feel the game is worth.

aurasageluke

AuraSage
If you ask me, Cheating is obviously forgivable because people in the competitive leagues allow RNGing, which is cheating whether you like it or not, as well as Cloning. You can't find a flawless in the wild by yourself, therefore, you manipulate the game with an outside mechanism (Timer/whatever) which then tells you when you'll find it. Abusive cheating at it's finest. Also, cloning is obvious. You do an in-game activation of a glitch that allows you to get a replica of the original Pokemon. Nah, you can't normally do that.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Cheating in a GAME? UNFORGIVABLE? lol, pepole that thinks like that literally has no life at all.

Devin Parker

Bad Eggs!

hey guys!
Im wondering if there is ANY possible way to get rid of a bad egg!? comment please!
Thanks,
Devin

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
How did you even GET the bad egg?

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
i dont think so, and how DID you get a bad egg

Devin Parker

I dont have one, but i remember one a couple years ago made me restart the game. It came to my mind so i searched if there was a thread about it, and there wasnt, so i made a thread in hope it might help someone not have to restart if theyre in the situation!

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
There should be no reason that you should get a bad egg unless you hacked the game, which is why there wasn't a thread for this.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
What is a bad egg?

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Put simply, a bad egg is an egg that doesn't hatch and can potentially mess up your game. Usually it's received either by a glitch, or by hacking the game (I hacked a bad egg just so I could get Pokerus; my game is still fine).

Here's what happened to one person who got a bad egg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEf8R67dPpU

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
If you mean an egg with bad nature/IV,then you can always use pokegen and even delete the egg.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Rotten eggs are annoying. I don't have one, but a Kyogre I obtained through GTS appear as a Bad Egg in PBR

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
^ That Kyogre was hacked. Obviously it had more than 510 EVs in its stats. No, the OP is talking about something completely different. See the video I posted.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
just for kicks i battled red in SS with 'steal pokemon' hack on. I took his blastoise and it's name was BadEgg. idk if that's the same thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.