• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
That one move that could change the entire outcome.... Missed

*facepalm*
YES! This is pretty much my life story in battles. Contrastly, it feels just as terrible when the opponent hits you with a critical hit, using a move with less than 70 accuracy.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
In that new pokemon cross-over game the one guy has a mewtwo, but the games take place in ancient pokemon time, mewtwo is a genetically created pokemon from modern science anyone see the problem with this

Mewtwo played the Song of Time.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Your Pokemon got Poisoned!
"Meh, no problem, I'll just open my bag and....."
Amount of Full Heals = 0...
FFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Logic is irrelevant. GF does whatever they please

PsiOmega

An old soul
Alternate universe. Problem solved.

I think so too. Quantum physics would explain how Mewtwo exists. Besides, according to Pokemon Red, Mew give birth to Mewtwo, so logically it'd happen back then, too.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I know, right? I hate it when you're trying to trade with someone, and not only is nothing you offer good enough, all they want to offer is their clearly hacked crap. Shiny Chimchar in a Dream Ball, my ***. When that happens, I spam the frowning face, then use my Unown collection to spell out SCREW YOU HACKER, then promptly disconnect. Kinda satisfying, actually.

It's good to know I'm not alone :). I had a Shiny Dewott from a Whimsicott today, and I traded it for a Sawsbuck, so it did turn out well, sort of, in the end :).

Aegon

Obviously Mewtwo has cannibalised the TARDIS to use it as a paradox machine, enabling it to sustain the paradox. Obviously.

Or as Steven Moffat and his associated scripts would put it: "Time can be rewritten."
Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey.
:D

This post means nothing to those who don't get the references. For that, I apologise.

Nebbio

NINJA!
This happened because Magikarp said so.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Game Freak isn't making the cross over game.

I know that. But Tecmo Koei probably doesn't care either. This is a video game; gameplay always trumps logic.

Besides, are we really discussing realism in a series where ten year old kids are sent out to capture giant fire-breathing creatures with magical powers and in 2-inch balls?

einzelganger

Sheet Music for Search for the girl-Pokemon heroes (5th movie)

hey everyone,

my friend recently showed me how to play the first 2 lines of "Search for the girl" from pokemon heroes the movie and now I am dying to know the rest. neither of us have a very good ear for music nor the time for judging what notes are played in the song but we both have it stuck in our heads now and cannot find the sheet music anywhere! This is pretty much my last resort but I don't want to spend this summer trying to desperately translate the music when someone else may have it :p any assistance would be helpful. THANKS!

the song can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6bTSAS_Yts&list=FLwDajWiW0ivLRSXUWAhQtIA&feature=mh_lolz

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Its an alternate universe... it has no relation to the pokemon world from the pokemon games. Like the mystery dungeon games

Good point you brought up here. There's also Celebi, so I've figured it's time traveling could've disoriented the time-space continuum, causing Mewtwo to coexist in the past.

But I'm just creating logical guesses here.

Because Pokemon described as "nocturnal" or "fights dirty" are Dark.

"Cough" Noctowl '"cough" but I did read your explanation.

I really wanted samurott and dewott to be water/fighting types and for the snivy line to develop any type.I really wanted more than two plains and a repeat.

Always wanted the birds of the regions to be pure flying. Dont know why deerling and sawsbuck have to carry a normal type around, mainly whats been putting me off raising one and I agree with Gyarados being a water/dragon ( just raise evo level).

How come there are no solid flying types? Its always normal/flying or something else

Tornados. But yeah there needs to be more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.