• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In kanto, I really like Pewter. I don't know why, but its maybe because I am an avid fan of Brock. Johto speaking. Goldenrod and Olivine are tied for possessiong the cutest leaders ever! (And who could forget that Miltank)

Hoenn. This is hard. Hoenn is the region I like the least. If I have to choose a city, I think it would be Sootopolis because it resembles a volcane here in my country.

Sinnoh. Good lord. I like Pastoria, Canalave, Sunyshore, Snowpoint: Sinnoh is basically the region I like the most.

Unova, I guess Nimbasa is quite decent because of all its attractions.

Shigs

Can I say the 3rd Gen hideouts? There's something so cool about getting to pick the place you like most in the world and making your home there. It makes you see the routes in a different light and plays on childhood treehouse fantasies :p

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
I throw balls and sometimes say it's a pokemon and i had heaps of dreams of me being 10 and becomming a pokemon trainner

levigu

Okay, to deal with the Missingno thing:

There were originally going to be 190 Pokémon in RG(B). The extra 39 may or may not have included a baby Kangaskhan, but probably not. (They were largely Gen II Pokémon.)
Game Freak made a sloppy job of removing the extra Pokémon, overwriting their data with Missingno, which was a 'placeholder Pokémon' in beta development for Pokémon which didn't exist yet.

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
I had to have a Golurk because it looks like a giant robot and I love giant robots. And I love Golett because it reminds me of a little robotic toddler, which I find adorable.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
There are lots of things in the pokemon world that don't make any sense. One thing I've always wondered. If cubone is wearing a skull. how does the skull change shape when it evolves? It's a dead skull.

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
OUCH. That story sounds somewhat familiar, though, like I've heard it before somewhere, same narrowly missed Shiny and everything.
You know, I think I may have mentioned this story on another forum somewhere... :whistles innocently: :D

Aaaand just remembered another FUUUU~! moment: the Smasher in the Small Court with that Lilligant. All said Lilligant would do was spam Teeter Dance, Quiver Dance and Energy Ball and not always in that order. She laid out my Sawk, my Lampent, and my Sigilyph repeatedly. I didn't dare send out my Golurk Riser, because I knew if he went down, I'd hurl my DS at a wall. (Riser's my strongest Pokemon and he is my baby; don't even think about hurting him!) It took twenty minutes and a lot of Revives to finally nail that Lilligant's tail to the wall, but man, I was swearing as I did it. Now I never want to see another one ever again. :mad:

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Though Bulbapedia claims that Kangaskhan being born with a baby it its pouch is similar to Chansey being born with an egg in its pouch, Chansey largely fights utilizing techniques related to the egg, so it could easily not be an egg but rather an egg-like body part or something. Kangaskhan has no excuse.

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
Dragonspiral Tower for me, as it is Golett central. Therefore, it is made of awesome and win. :D

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
N's castle for me. It's just so cool. I mean, how can you not love an entire castle randomly rising from the grounds.

Also, shouldn't this be in Pokepolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.