• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

An Eagle Goose

Mudkip Trainer
This always puzzled me...
and why it's not a ground type!

Pato361

Kanto Meh, I don't really like the cities in Kanto, but if I have to choose it's Fuchsia City.The Safari zone is located there, the Cycling road is near and I also like the long route between Fuchsia-Lavender, I love exploring.And the gym leader- even if he isn't my favourite, is a ninja and that's kinda cool.

Johto This one is a little harder.Goldenrod city, Ecruteak city or Olivine city... I go with Ecruteak city, I like the mythical feel- the towers, Ho-oh, the legendary beasts and so on.The gym leader is cool and uses ghost types which is only a plus.

Hoenn It's been a while since I last played the games, so I can't exactly remeber the cities, but my favourite would have to be Fortree city.The treehouses, the hidden Kecleon, it's between two of my favourites routes, a cool gym leader and so on.

Sinnoh All the cities and towns have something awesome, but my favourite of them all is Hearthome city.The gym leader, I don't really like her, but somehow I fell in love with backing poffins.Then you get an Eevee there, the route between Hearthome-Pastoria is cool to explore, the Amity square is there(but it kinda sucks that we can only go there with pokémon that THEY think are "cute"...My Eevee is hundred times cutter than your Shroomish or whatever) and the gym is cool(except the GL).

Unova Last but not least is Unova.It's a hard choice too Nacrene, Castelia, Nimbasa, Driftveil... I just pick Castelia city there's just so much to explore there even after you explore everything you can't really do much there, but I still like it.

marioPR

I'd have to say my favorite town all around would be Ecruteak City??

I know it isn't the most attractive but there are a lot of epic stuff hidden in there. And i think it looks the most like a japanese town.

Kanto: Vermilion City> very busy town

Johto: Ecruteak City as mentioned above.

Hoenn: Sootopolis> it looks like a very quiet and comfortable place to live in.

Sinnoh: in my opinion this is the worst region ever. But i guess Canalave City.

Unova: Nimbasa> it just looks so fun and energetic.

Kananar

Hoenn Lover
Mostly the movies like Mewtwo - I really liked the first movie.
I also caught a Grovyle. Playing PMD2 made him become my favourite pokemon ;253;

Pato361

Mostly because the anime.Like Oshawott.First I hated it and now it's one of my favourites.(Even if it can be annoying sometimes in the anime..).
And also from other peoples playthroughs or from fanarts.

AmericanPi

Write on
inb4closing - there's a thread like this already.

But anyways, HeartGold was my first game, and my all-time favorite place in the Pokemon World is Violet City in Johto. It's got nice music, a nostagic atmosphere, and the magnificent Sprout Tower. Plus purple's my favorite color. ^.^ The Zephyr Badge was the first badge I ever got, and Falkner is my favorite gym leader (Flying is my specialty type, Pidgeot is my second favorite Pokemon, and I have to be a fangirl and say that he's pretty hawt. *w*). <3

Flash Sport

Whatcha gotta say?
For me it'd be...

Kanto: Six Island
Johto: Ecruteak City
Hoenn: Fortree City (because the place it cool) or Mossdeep (because Steven's home is there)
Sinnoh: Celestic Town
Unova: Undella Town

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
I love Slateport City in Hoenn, mostly for the music! My B/W fave is Lacunosa Town (once again for the music...:p)

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Definitely Skyarrow Bridge! Its music, its camera angles, the general feel of the place, and the Castelia skyline at night are all really great things. I only wish it were longer so I could enjoy its awesomeness more.

Vycksta

Personally I'd name it Closed, cause that's precisely what is happening to this thread.

I'm so punny do ho ho. /ducks from chairs

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
But, in the anime, they have the baby pokemon, which evolve, not grow up. In the pokemon world, things do not grow up if they aren't human. It has to evolve at some point. Now, if it was just an aesthetic feature of Kangaskhan, I could let it slide, but it has been shown multiple times having been a separate entity, and that episode of pokemon I linked in the first episode shows it outside the mothers pouch, showing that they do not need their mother to live on their own. Also evidencing Cubone=Kanga. In the pokedex it says that they stay in the pouch until they're three years old, but that might just be because they aren't leveling up, because they aren't fighting. They might feed off of what the mother defeats, and slowly gain levels, sort of like an exp share, and then evolve. But if the mother dies, they have to fend for themselves, which would turn them into cubones.

I can see where you're coming from. Real-life joeys do go outside and hop around with their mother watching, but they remain with their parent until they can take care of themselves. When they are first born, they are extremely tiny and blind, so they practically live in the pouch for about nine months, feeding off the mother's milk. After that, they can poke their little heads out and move about, but they remain in the pouch for almost another year, and then they are free to leave. So it's very possible the baby Kangaskhan do just that.

But that still doesn't explain where the baby Kangaskhan would get the skull and bone club from. Clearly their mothers are two-three times their size, and it does take time for a body to decompose to the bone, and even then, Kangaskhan live in herds. If a mother dies, another can take care of the baby.

ShinyStantler

Pokemon Veteran
I'm so glad I got to experience the original Pokemon craze when it first came out.

I don't have anything against the newer gens but nothing in the future of Pokemon will ever compare to that first wave of Pokemon fandom.

General_Tyrion

I can see where you're coming from. Real-life joeys do go outside and hop around with their mother watching, but they remain with their parent until they can take care of themselves. When they are first born, they are extremely tiny and blind, so they practically live in the pouch for about nine months, feeding off the mother's milk. After that, they can poke their little heads out and move about, but they remain in the pouch for almost another year, and then they are free to leave. So it's very possible the baby Kangaskhan do just that.

But that still doesn't explain where the baby Kangaskhan would get the skull and bone club from. Clearly their mothers are two-three times their size, and it does take time for a body to decompose to the bone, and even then, Kangaskhan live in herds. If a mother dies, another can take care of the baby.

The baby could er... kinda... take the bones out and stuff... always a possibility you know?

I'm fairly sure that if a baby Kangaroo loses its mother, another random Kangaroo won't just take it in. Steve Irwin rescued a lot of Joeys whom had lost their mothers. If they're based off of Kangaroos, the probably wouldn't just get another baby Kanga and raise it as their own. The Kanga in the episode I linked had no supervision from an evolved Kangaskhan, and was left alone with Pikachu and Co. If I remember correctly, they didn't ever show the baby being reunited with its mother, though I might be wrong, I have not watched the episode in a long time. In any case, it is still a separate entity from the Kangaskhan, meaning that it evolves at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.