• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
I think that would not be a smart way to advertise, because all he's doing is holding a ball.I don't see any other cameos, and that poster's been up for a while and not until last night did I notice.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Maybe it is a Pokeball, maybe it isn't. If it is, no surprise. If it isn't, then so what? I'm for either side.

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
The only thing that keeps me skeptical is that he's covering up the button on the front, which would be a dead giveaway.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
They sponsor Nintendo and Pokemon (pokemon mainly though). They done adverts for BW and Rumble blast. But they also do little videos for 3DS video in the UK. Quite annoying really. They performed in London in GAME when BW were released to mark their release, I won an invitation to go, but it was on my sister's birthday so I couldn't, but everyone who attended got a free copy of the game.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Wish I could stop an evil organization with a fiery dragon I got from an old man.

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
Being able to have a favorite pokémon by my side, or to make travel easy via Fly.

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
You need better imagination.

Exactly. For example, how about you name "Gold" "[name]" and say: this isn't Gold, this is [name] and he (you) just beat the pokemon league. Every other trainer in heartgold isn't [name] they're just someone who looks like it (well, thats not true, but imagine it anyway)

Profesco

gone gently
Im sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I have really been uninspired to play my Pokemon games because of what someone said as that you are playing as the default charecters name like good silver red and that made me less motivated to play I understand that they wont look like me the sprites for the trainer but i am not to thrilled to know that it's not me who has just become the greatest pkmn trainer and that I played as a character who was the part of the story like manga and all so am I supposed to myself when I play pokemon or be the default character

Nope, it's you in there. You know when, at the start of the game, somebody asks you your name and gender and all that? And then they tell you you're about to start your own adventure in your own world? And then they shrink your character down into sprite-size and plop it into your bedroom?

That's all meant to let you know that the character in the game is you.

Knailsic

Magikarp Messiha
My Crystal save file being unreadable(luckily wasn't that far) losing said Crystal in move

Clair making you go through the Dragon's Den after beating her
Blue's team in HG is a huge FUUUU moment

Elesa's spamming of Volt Switch
Alder's Druddigon's rough skin KOing my last mon killing us both(still kinda epic

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Assholes that use one hit KO moves.

That's the only time I'll leave a battle without letting it finish.

Completely luck based BS.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
When I wasnt paying attention while SRing for a shiny Viirizian, I got a shiny and had already pressed the power button before realizing it was a shiny. I didn't play Pokemon for 3 months after that.

SkyGardevoir

Gone Mon. to Thurs.
Any time a rival shows up at the worst possible moment (which is almost always) Gary and Barry aggravated me to no end with this.

Kaleta

From The Hood
I'd like a bottomless backpack where you can even pack your bicycle or fishing rod in it, using fly or surf to go to places, and lastly Pokemon being existant so instead sitting in school learning calculus, I've left home at 10 years old and am off on a journey.
Or everything... actually... :)

paracelsus

Yellow Remake

Does anyone else want this? Yellow was one of the first pokemon games I played, and it is tied with Emerald as my favorite. If they did do this, what do you think they should add? I'd like to see the old battle frontier revived (the better one). What are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.