• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
dragon and ghost would work, ghost would look so cool

SurfingHaxorus

Pokemon following you around again. I loved that in HG/SS thats one thing I like to see again!

BGP_

*Pokemon Following around cuz cool
*Keeping the battle box. Allowed me to keep using my ingame team while having my competitive pokes at ready use for important things.
*Be on 3ds. Time to jump boats gamefreak, and abuse technology that would greatly be beneficial to pokemon games.
*Battle Frontier. Not likely unless R/S remakes, but oh well
*Level 100 wifi feature. Can't begin to tell you how much that hurt wifi use without it
can't think of anything else atm

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
One small one-

Anyone who disconnects from an online match gets counted as a loss.

I also hope the graphics will be around Pokedex 3D quality.

No. 1 Machop Fan

They should only do Eeveelutions that suit the environment, like Rock and Ground, and maybe Steel and Flying.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
We need a Draconeon, because it would be awesome.

3D992

The Living Hologram
I want a ghost type called Obliveon...

EDIT: Steel type - Oreon

Last edited:

Yata

The Prophet
I agree that if they did add anymore out should only be a dragon type one to fit with tradition. But who knows they might go and make all the other types too, that would be ok, but totally not nesesscary.

richm88

shiny hunter
One small one-

i wish that too,i hate sore loosers that disconnect it just makes it a whole waste of time especially if the battle has lingered on.
i also think they should bring back pokemon following you around as that was a cool feature that any pokemon could be walking with you ,not just pikachu like it was in yellow all them years ago
in a strange way it makes you feel closer to the pokemon if you have it walking around with you

Nebbio

NINJA!
What do I want in the next Pokemon game...hmmmm......POKEMON OF COURSE!

I have to agree with the disconnection point above and it would be cool to have some brand new items.

coolkid123

is my pokemon from a gts trade hacked?

i have a lvl 36 shiny palkia in a master ball. the person got it in the year 2000 ( probably an rng). can hacked pokemon be traded in the gts? sometimes when people try to trade me hacked pokemon, they get automaticly disconeccted. can pokemon from the entralink be shiny?

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Can a hacked pokemon be traded in the gts?
- Yes.

Can pokemon from the entralink be shiny?
- No.

If you want to know if you're pokemon might be hacked go here

That Palkia is hacked though, there is no way to obtain one before 2006.

Haunter ゴースト

-The chance to battle ALL trainers again as many times as you want.

-Each character has a HUGE list of dialogue so they barely ever repeat the same thing.

-The ability to trade 6 Pokemon at once.

-Important Characters randomly appear across the region each day once you've beaten the league (rivals, gym leaders etc.)

Southwind

Tropius Rocks!
^ True Story. I always loved the VS Seeker, and i was highly dissapointed when i didn't recieve one during the game.

So, i want the VS Seeker to return, the option to rebattle Gym Leaders, and something like the Battle Frontier.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I didn't overlook it, I just wrote GBC because that's what is written on the box of the 2nd gen games.

I am sure it said on the box of Pokémon Gold and Silver it can be play on the GameBoy. It just was marketed as a gameboy colour game.

One small one-

Won't happen and here's why:

What if the person wi-if connection cuts out

Overworld map maybe, but you talking about the pokémon being in 3D then not going to happen.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Something like HG/SS, except with sharper graphics and more 3D effects (not to be confused with the 3DS, but yeah, that could happen). And same thing you said:

More evolutions
I doubt that IF a new Pokemon game is announced, that it will be 6th generation. It's probably going to be Pokemon Grey, Ruby & Sapphire remakes, or some stupid spin-off or legendary event. So I'm not getting my hopes up for a new game as legendaries from Gen V have yet to be released. But there are still a lot of Pokemon who need an evolution in 6th gen:

Durant
Tauros
Heatmor
Smeargle
Granbull
Absol

I mean the list goes on...

More badges/Another region to explore
This is probably the one I feel will never happen. But having 16 badges in HG/SS was awesome. The game wasn't over after you beat the Elite 4. Even if there's 10 or 12 badges as opposed to 8 I'd be happy as this allows for a deeper story.

I also agree with the Multiplayer expansion, too. We need something a bit bigger and a lot more satisfying then the Union Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.