• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I think they're totally awesome! I prefer Kyushirem, though.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
You cannot believe how amused I'll be by all of the newbies that will be joining over the next few weeks.

White. -K

Arsène

So in other words, you're saying that you don't care what any Pokémon looks like, and it should have no relevance when forming an opinion? There are many Pokémon that have certain appearances based on their characteristics, so actually, yes the design of a Pokémon is quite important. And that was a fact, not an opinion.

Sure is idle assumptions in here.

That's true, but it still doesn't change any of what I initially said towards your post.

Pilpulp

美的
Easy... Black Kyurem although I might buy the game with White Kyurem just because I got pokemon white before and want to switch it up

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
Can't choose! >.<

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
My guess is that either Ghetsis will return with a new team under him, or some new character (possibly an old one, though it's doubtful) will resurrect Team Plasma. I could see N making a cameo, as well.

While I'm hoping for the BW protagonist to make an appearance, I kinda doubt they will. Probably all we'll get is references.

Anyways, isn't it funny how we gloss over all of the other crime bosses, yet as soon as a young and attractive looking one comes up we all drop what we're doing and immediately focus on him? I bet if Cyrus was pretty we'd all be skipping straight to the DPP remakes.

Uh.

A large number of Pokemon fans are straight males. You know that, right?

People like N because he had character development.

I'm really confused as to how they'll go about picking up where they left off, maybe they will have a way to transfer you information from your previous B/W game so you will have your Pokemon?

lolwut

Of course they'll let you overpower the Lv. 3s with your Lv. 70 Black team.

I'm starting to think hoenn won't be featured in this game.

...Starting?

Are you serious?

Looking back at it, sure, it wasn't as much as I thought it was, but my real main problem was that with such a large area, it was hard to find all of the trainers, especially without the main sources of information we have now, such as this site and Bulbapedia.

I mostly played it without Internets, so I kind of just zigzagged the sea.

It's not the end of the world if you miss a Trainer, anyway.

Ghetisis better come back. They are running out of bad guys....

Villains are not a commodity. If a new villain is needed, one will be created.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Both look extraordinarily stupid. Black Kyurem looks slightly less stupid, so I'll say that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.